OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys,

A friend of mine just gave me this tip...
Apparently GameStop has just "leaked" unintentionally the release date for the new nintendo 3ds consoles in USA: Feb, 13th

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/rumor-new-nintendo-3ds-release-date-leaked-gamestop/

PS: can I have external links in this post?

When GW said they would be supporting 9.X, including NN3DS, I rushed and bought a AUS NN3DS :) and I don't regret it... I just wonder if the USA NN3DS will release with 9.4 or anything lower.

Anyway, this is not a poll, just spreading the word ;)

Cheers

D

Deleted-355425

I dont regret buying the EUR N3DS, mind you I didn't have to import as an online gaming store sold them in my country , and is my region too. Price was very fair too.

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, as I said, I don't regret buying it too... but I need to confess that a USA NN3DS would be the best for me since I can buy games "in my own region", if you know what I'm saying... (yeah I occasionally buy games when I like them, like I did with Luigi's Mansion ).

Anyway, it will be awesome if USA NN3DS comes with 9.1 or 9.2... I'll buy one and sell this EUR :)
Then profit! sort of...

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont regret buying the EUR N3DS, mind you I didn't have to import as an online gaming store sold them in my country , and is my region too. Price was very fair too.

Yeah, that's the thing, it's not terribly expensive to import one right now. For NA a JP N3DS can be had for as low as $160ish. I'd guess that is going to be what they would cost anyways when the NA release happens, maybe even cheaper. Since GW is region free the system language is barely an issue. Importing an AUS N3DS is a bit more costly so it might make sense waiting if you really want/need an english menu/system.

But saying all that, I'd still prefer a NA N3DS if it is the same price as an imported JP N3DS. But I also would rather be safe and get an 8.1-9.2 N3DS to use with GW. Who knows, by mid Feb JP N3DS consoles might be shipping with >9.2 along with the NA versions. If you really are concerned the best option is to import one while you have a guaranteed window.

Reactions: mvmiranda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8