dry.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
da_head said:
is this all sonic has been reduced too? :cries:

Each time the fans revive the blue hedgehog, he gets a revelation about how SEGA and Nintendo is reducing him to nothing but shovelware

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't call any of the recent Sonic games shovelware, even the piece of crap 360 game can't be called that.

Winter olympics to me sound like more fun for this sort of game and if they include Balance Board it could be better I just hope its not the big game they'll announce.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
QUOTE(Jax @ Jan 21 2009, 06:45 PM) *
I WANT A REAL MARIO AND SONIC PLATFORM GAME!

Yes, you may WANT it, doeesn't mean they'll make it! SEGA have been treating their fans like crap for something like 6 games. the only way a good sonic game will come out is if they sell him to another company or release a mainstream game every 6 years and it should be good (SM64-->SMS-->SMG were all released with a 6 year gap)

Now, have you also noticed how SEGA ALWAYS screw somethhing up in their games. Sonic 06- Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...
oading...Loading...Loading...Loading.... Sonic Unleashed- Pretty much everything and fans still think it's sonics revival. go back and play sonic 1 on genesis. i didnt see any signs of warehog there! Mario and Sonic Wii- Spastic Wii remote flailings which i excuse trampoline for for not having these. Mario and Sonic DS- Spastic stylus rubbing WILL scratch your screen. forget Pokemon Dash! this is worse!

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
8BitWalugi said:
QUOTE(Jax @ Jan 21 2009, 06:45 PM) *
I WANT A REAL MARIO AND SONIC PLATFORM GAME!

Yes, you may WANT it, doeesn't mean they'll make it! SEGA have been treating their fans like crap for something like 6 games. the only way a good sonic game will come out is if they sell him to another company or release a mainstream game every 6 years and it should be good (SM64-->SMS-->SMG were all released with a 6 year gap)

Now, have you also noticed how SEGA ALWAYS screw somethhing up in their games. Sonic 06- Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...
oading...Loading...Loading...Loading.... Sonic Unleashed- Pretty much everything and fans still think it's sonics revival. go back and play sonic 1 on genesis. i didnt see any signs of warehog there! Mario and Sonic Wii- Spastic Wii remote flailings which i excuse trampoline for for not having these. Mario and Sonic DS- Spastic stylus rubbing WILL scratch your screen. forget Pokemon Dash! this is worse!

Don't forget Sonic and the Black Knight. Sonic (like Shadow) doesn't use weapons, only his speed and spiky hairdo.

Edit: This chart explains everything

sonic_cycle.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, dragon quest 4 bored me