Gaming Rumour has it Nintendo's going to make Wii U a much better gaming system

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/30/rumour-nintendo-direct-on-april-1st/

It's all too good to be true but since the Nintendo Direct is in 20hrs time we'll know for sure. Perhaps we'll see most of it because Wii U won't have a Zelda game this year so they need to fill that hole with other content.

Mario Kart 8 DLC 2 is scheduled for May so I don't doubt that at least.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they managed to keep a lid on a Paper Mario game for this long, I'd be VERY surprised

However, while we're in wishful thinking, it would be cool if a new Animal Crossing game was announced alongside DLC Pack 2

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they managed to keep a lid on a Paper Mario game for this long, I'd be VERY surprised

However, while we're in wishful thinking, it would be cool if a new Animal Crossing game was announced alongside DLC Pack 2

I think I saw a rumor that 1000 year door is coming to the 3DS.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Still looks like an awfull year to me. There are like three major games and not a single one of them gets released prior to august. Anything else is overpriced or behind a paywall.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok what the fuck!? I got an alert saying you quoted my post. What is it? you quoted TI4's post :blink:

You two use the same avatar, so you both get the alert.

Really, I was going to quote your post in another thread and then changed my mind. Some how when I posted in this thread the quote from the other thread got posted too, so I deleted it really really quick like so nobody saw it, but the alert still went out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome