Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Pokemon-Logo.jpg

The Pokémon Company is attending Jump Festa for the first time this December. This is an event in Japan where announcements from companies like Nintendo and Square Enix are usually made and some people believe a new Pokémon game might be announced. We’ve heard similar rumours for months now, so don’t get too excited, but there’s every possibility in the world that something could be shown off.[/p]
Source

Quick everyone, to the EOF bunker!

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably a game announcement for the 3DS and a another Event being released in Japan. Nothing exciting. I hope Game Freak and Nintendo prove me wrong though.

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another spinoff game or a third entry to the BW saga? Either way, I'll be cautious of getting too excited. What they announce better be worth my attention.
smile.gif

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't seem to likely; I'd expect Nintendo would want a bigger event to announce another game in one of their most popular series in.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd love for Nintendo to keep fighting for my purchase of a 3DS. I'm not on the fence, my wallet is. I'm mostly waiting for a revision but if the games are good enough... I think I might fall to the powers of the dark side and get a 3DS before it is rereleased. I'm looking forward to the games, not the 3D

OJClock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gahars said:
This doesn't seem to likely; I'd expect Nintendo would want a bigger event to announce another game in one of their most popular series in.
Honestly though, nowadays it doesn't really matter when or when nintendo (or anyone) announces something new. As soon as it gets on the web it'll spread far beyond the difference in audience between Jump Festa and E3 for example.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
It'll only be Pokemon Grey. Nothing worth cacking your pants over.

I seriously don't understand why the AR tech in the PokeDex 3D app hasn't been put to better use as a Pokemon Snap remake yet. Rework that game where you photograph ghosts that the system superimposes over the input from the cameras and do it with Pokemon instead of ghosts and I guarantee 3DS sales will go through the fuckin' roof. Not to mention it fits in with Nintendo's 'Go Outside' ethic that led to StreetPass (which could be used to swap photos) 'cause kids would be going everywhere with their new 3DS systems to see if they can find the elusive rare pokemon in their local park or something. Hell, I got bored of Pokemon years ago but even I'd get in on that.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
It'll only be Pokemon Grey. Nothing worth cacking your pants over.

I seriously don't understand why the AR tech in the PokeDex 3D app hasn't been put to better use as a Pokemon Snap remake yet. Rework that game where you photograph ghosts that the system superimposes over the input from the cameras and do it with Pokemon instead of ghosts and I guarantee 3DS sales will go through the fuckin' roof. Not to mention it fits in with Nintendo's 'Go Outside' ethic that led to StreetPass (which could be used to swap photos) 'cause kids would be going everywhere with their new 3DS systems to see if they can find the elusive rare pokemon in their local park or something. Hell, I got bored of Pokemon years ago but even I'd get in on that.
Pokemon Grey:
Main Legendary: Kyurem
Story: Same events as black and white except that Kyurem is the only legendary and it's kind of like Platinum.
Pokemon: Other generation pokemon will most likely appear, and the clothes and special areas will change.
Now, I know I could be wrong but I still might be right in some places.
@Blaze163
Exactly right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    tbf I haven't been around on the last pokeflood
    did it happen?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Wasn't it Scarlet and Violet?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Dunno, I stay in the EoF.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The craze must've had died down by then.
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but...