Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Please dont be for the 3DS
Why?

QUOTE(gokujr1000 @ Sep 28 2011, 05:54 PM) Why are people still speculating about a new Pokemon Game after the huge let down that was 'The Shock Announcement'?

Pokemon R/S/E Remake

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow. They haven't even announced a thing about Kerudio, Meloetta and Genesect, and they're releasing (or is rumored to release) a new Pokemon game? I wonder if this new pokemon game is somehow connected with the three missing Pokemon.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
gokujr1000 said:
Why are people still speculating about a new Pokemon Game after the huge let down that was 'The Shock Announcement'?

Probably they did that, so then nobody would think anything big for the next announcement. Then, they announce a new game, everyone is mind blown by the news and say insta-buy. Brainwashing tactic.

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
chris888222 said:
PokePark 3 is coming.

Just kidding.

Hopefully it's the main series

LOL , I think that will be a pokemon grey which is possible play in DS and 3DS and battle beetween these

dragon574444

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As long as it isn't Gen VI, I'm good. I really hated the last 2 gens. It makes me wonder when they're gonna just -stop- making new ones. We have what, 649 now?

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Maplemage said:
Sheimi said:
a Pokemon game that starts out in Kanto and ends in Unova Region.
That should be a Wii game instead, or Wii U.
Pokemon is meant for handhelds, although the Wii U is like a kickass portable that you can only use at home...
So not so sure actually
tongue.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
FireGrey said:
Maplemage said:
Sheimi said:
Pokemon is meant for handhelds, although the Wii U is like a kickass portable that you can only use at home...
So not so sure actually
tongue.gif
The main series are handheld exclusive I think.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
Maplemage said:
Sheimi said:
So not so sure actually
tongue.gif

"Portable you can only use at home" is pretty much the exact opposite of portable. It's like saying I have a phone that has 3G only in WiFi hotspots.

Also, I just find it hysterical that people will say "IT BETTER NOT BE A NEW GEN GAME!" and instead cry for a Gen 3 remake. I played the crap out of Gen 3 as a kid but I'd never want a remake. Considering the concept has hardly changed, I'd think people would want a new game to at least attempt some new elements.

(Plus Gen 2 was superior).

Also, if you ever want a game that goes across all regions, then too fucking bad. Why do that when they can release games with a single region and make you pay full price for each of them? Only games to have more than a single region were Gold, Silver, their remakes, and Crystal.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Make an entirely new Pokemon core game for the 3DS. Make it free-roam, with seamless exploration-to-battle. Full 6-on-6 pseudo realtime carnage (battle on the spot, but turn-based). Pokedex3D quality models, textures, and lighting. Lagless framerate.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I hope it's a 3DS and DS game. Released in two versions of the same game (unless it's something like battle revolution - 3D pokemon).

A 3DS enhanced game is nice, but will there even be such thing...

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
ferofax said:
Make an entirely new Pokemon core game for the 3DS. Make it free-roam, with seamless exploration-to-battle. Full 6-on-6 pseudo realtime carnage (battle on the spot, but turn-based). Pokedex3D quality models, textures, and lighting. Lagless framerate.
lol good luck with that.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ikki said:
ferofax said:
lol good luck with that.

Given how many fan-made Pokemon MMO's there are out there, I'm shocked Nintendo hasn't made one of their own yet.

What I want to see is something like what Colloseum could have been. A serious story for once instead of yet another rehash of the 'collect 8 badges and save the world while youre in the area' bullcrap. It's old enough to have an autographed Bible, Nintendo. Seriously. Make a serious RPG with a real villain, not just another half arsed Team Rocket wannabe society. Have the badges if you must, but make that the side mission, not critical to progression. Also, remove HM's completely. I'm sick of having to have HM Whores with me. Have items instead. Preferably with a massive world to explore, not just regions made up on one road. Christ, look at Ruby. The journey from the city with the electric gym to the flowery town with the contest hall and the tunnel is literally so short you could stand atop that gym, piss into the wind, and hit the contest judges in the face.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Blaze163 said:
Christ, look at Ruby. The journey from the city with the electric gym to the flowery town with the contest hall and the tunnel is literally so short you could stand atop that gym, piss into the wind, and hit the contest judges in the face.

Nice one lol
rofl.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it bother you (guild) when people want a remake and not a new gen, yet you go (wrongly) bash
on the Zelda art work for being too "brightly colored" and it should go back to the look of TP?
... ok
wacko.gif

Anyway, hopefully the announcement will be good.

Um, no. I was talking about the games themselves. Not who made them.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
ferofax said:
You have better chances of winning the lottery than this.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Necron said:
ferofax said:
You have better chances of winning the lottery than this.
Sure it'd be close to impossible (if not impossible) to make that as a 3DS title. But those descriptions would fit a XD/Colosseum-like game for, perhaps, the wii or wii u.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?