• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,051
  • Replies 3
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
According to the report - which is based on information from five different sources - the game is being developed by Intelligent Systems and will be announced this year. It's currently being localised and tested, which would indicate we won't have to wait very long for official confirmation of its existence, should the rumour turn out to be true.

If this is true then I hope its like Paper Mario N64 or Paper Mario TTYD. Never got into the Wii or 3DS ones. But even if my hopes do not materialise into reality there's always this.

Source
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...stems_is_working_on_new_paper_mario_for_wii_u

Reactions: KiiWii

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So maybe that rumor prior to E3 last year (that an Intelligent Systems employee said they were working on a Paper Mario) might have been true all along.

I thought the announcement of Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam deconfirmed it. But I've got my fingers crossed again. I hope it takes the series back to its N64/GC roots.

Drud1995

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer to keep my expectations low and be very happy if it is like the original Paper Mario games. Sticker Star was a travesty to the Paper Mario game and while I enjoyed the Super Paper Mario story, I hated how they changed the gameplay mechanics. The original Paper Mario games felt more like an adventure with a multitude of environments and witty dialogue to boot. It is that rooted take on the 90s RPG formula that made those games great!

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELL YEA we need some more original paper mario no more of this goddamn experiment shit. Good Graphics,Good Storyline,Good Bosses. Thats it.Nintendo needs to hire me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Are you going to bake yourself a cake?