OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
there are rumors saying that the sd gecko team
knows a way to boot up the sd gecko on original Wii
only with a bug or some exploit in the more than one original game...
blink.gif

so no backups but maybe emulators !!!

someone knows little more..?

thankz...
hate2.gif

edit:

save and channels are the same type of hex code, so soem kind of corrupted save pheraphs can load something....

wub.gif

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you mean the sd card adapter through the gamecube memory card slot, and use emulaters that are for the gamecube to play snes or sega, or whatever there is out there.

sunasd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry

there are rumors about sd gecko team that knows a way to load sd gecko without modchips or action replay..

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, would this be any different than using an Action Replay/SD Card combo? Ok, so you don't have to buy the AR.
You'd still have to buy the game, which is eighter easy or hard depending on wether or not someone ever actually bought the title in question (*cough* PSO
*cough*)

Technically it is definitely possible though. It would be the exact analog of the Memory Card exploit for the XBOX.
But in all fairness, you'd still need to get your hands on an SD Card adapter for the Cube, which is usually harder than finding a copy of AR in most cases. And making one yourself is not as trivial it seems eighter. For example, I mistook "Soldering Iron" for "Waffle Iron" and was probably responsible for my waffle-devouring sister's braincancer.

wink2.gif

sunasd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cant understand the braincancer thing but anyway exploits maybe are in Wii Play Discs...anyone has Wii Play..

for the others thing you say you are right!

(but i'd like to find out more about this exploit (i have a wii.blog it's in my interests..) )

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But in all fairness, you'd still need to get your hands on an SD Card adapter for the Cube, which is usually harder than finding a copy of AR in most cases. And making one yourself is not as trivial it seems eighter. For example, I mistook "Soldering Iron" for "Waffle Iron" and was probably responsible for my waffle-devouring sister's braincancer.

wink2.gif
DealExtreme have them for $7.95 inc shipping (link).

smile.gif

sunasd - As for the possible exploit I havn't heard anything about this but even if it is possible you would save yourself so much hassle just modding your Wii or buying an action replay!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1