The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a1pjfa.jpg

"The 'trick' to these rumors is not the console manufacturers themselves, but rather the chip makers. All indications from them are that things change significantly (ie next generation) come November of this year. As such, it has been my presumption since the middle of this past year that we would see new boxes in the market for Christmas of 2012." - Inside source

Are we really going to see all three next-gen consoles duking it out on store shelves this holiday season? That could be one epic battle, but I'm willing to bet at least one platform doesn't make it the party.

one thing is to be shown and E3 but another is to release this year :O

Source

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How about we wait till E3 to actually see what they're working on, hmm? The fact that chips are being shipped only means that they be cookin' something, not that they're readying up for releases.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo must have blown their photoshop budget for the year.

As for the topic, I'm doubting that. If you want to successfully launch a console, you are going to want enough time to build it up. Sure, releasing in time for Christmas would be nice, but a premature launch isn't going to do anyone any favors.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
not gonna happen they have to wait for thre wiiu to be released 1st than they can steal it's features than they will release their copied versions of it with moar gfx and fazter cpuz :creep:

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I took these pictures of the PS3 at TGS 2005:
dtvdD.jpg
t0LSf.jpg
e01b0.jpg
9m9ys.jpg
That was back in September 2005.

We didn't see an actual release of the PS3 until 13 months later in Japan.

If we haven't even seen any physical proof-of-concept designs of the next-gen consoles yet, then there's no freaking way they'll be released this year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)