Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
wiimotion_plus_tennis_top_j.jpg

"Sega may be soon walking onto the court with an extra spring in its step, as TechRadar UK reports that the recently announced Wii version of Virtua Tennis 2009 will ship with support for WiiMotion Plus. Citing an anonymous source, the site writes that the game will be among the first third-party titles to support the new controller tech, which promises to boost the Wii remote's sensitivity to motion. We remain interested in seeing what developers do with WiiMotion Plus once it's introduced, though Sega has yet to announce any plans for supporting the souped-up controls when Virtua Tennis hits a backspin for retail in May.

As an aside, the rumor comes just as '80s tennis crybaby John McEnroe celebrates surviving half a century, his ball striking the white line of the Wii's target demographic. If any extra-sensitive waggle does make its way into Virtua Tennis 2009, we advise keeping your distance should McEnroe stop by for a quick tantrum game of doubles."

Source

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Whoa. If they actually pull through this and do a really good work this might be the ultimate tennis simulation game.

Awesome. I hope they're gonna do a good job with it and not something rushed through just to meet release dates.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who thinks that TechRadars "source" is GoNintendo? They posted this days ago.

Sharpz said:
Wow I hadn't heard of Motion+ but it's cool to see that Ninty is doing something about the Wiimotes crappy sensitivity.
I didn't have a motion problem with Nintendos own games, just some of the 3rd party ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr