Gaming RUMOR - The Legend of Zelda seeing double-dose on 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guise i don't know about you guise, but i'm probably going to go for it's real, k guise? k?
You obviously don't understand the concept of "4Chan".
And you don't understand the concept of "Sarcasm"
I can only detect sarcasm in real life.
There needs to be a [sarcasm] tag.
Agreed, but if you really can't tell that was sarcasm you should brush up on it...
There are too many idiots on GBAtemp to tell the difference.

Reactions: 5 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Guise i don't know about you guise, but i'm probably going to go for it's real, k guise? k?
You obviously don't understand the concept of "4Chan".
And you don't understand the concept of "Sarcasm"
I can only detect sarcasm in real life.
There needs to be a [sarcasm] tag.
Agreed, but if you really can't tell that was sarcasm you should brush up on it...
There are too many idiots on GBAtemp to tell the difference.
AGREED EVEN MORE.

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all we know nintendo could be remaking tp for 3ds. Or it could altogether be a new game. Or it could be Oracle. I couldn't rlly care less about wht Zelda game it's gonna be cuz a Zelda game + 3DS as platform = awesomeness.

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The source is from 4Chan (aka not reliable, and did similar things with Skyward Sword among others).
The subtext means "Prophecy of Fire" and "Prophecy of Ice", but there's some issues with the way it's written, some people say it's grammatically inccorect, but I don't know Japanese myself.
Some people say it's 'Prophecy of Water', but wether it's Water or Ice... why is the logo looking like blue flames anyway?
The logo is actually weird even by Zelda standards. Look at the contrast between the 'ball' and the Zelda logo and the subtext. Something feels off to me at least, like if they had ripped the Zelda logo from somewhere and tacked it on top of their handmade logo, resulting in a difference of quality between the two. Maybe it's just me on that part though.
If there was such a news, it would have been all over more reliable websites by now. RPGamer always been on top of Zelda news. Searching for the subtext has no results, among others, so it didn't appear in Japanese either. So no news website actually back this up.
And honestly, when is the last time you've seen the logos of the game before seeing anything about said game, like screenshots or if Link is going to be as Toon-Link again?

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While it may not be THAT game, no doubt we will be getting more Zelda on the 3DS. I think Ambassador alone gave you 2 Zelda games + the eShop VC.....

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo themselves already confirmed a few things about that.

They cited that they are working on two Zelda games, so possibly Wii U and 3DS.
They said they want to do Majora's Mask on 3DS, like OoT, but not in a row. They want to make an actual 3DS Zelda first before releasing another remake, so they don't seem lazy about it either. Which makes sense to me.

So technically you could say there's 3 Zeldas lined up, even if Majora's Mask is unconfirmed, they do seem to want to do it later.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Still, with the 3ds already running Oot on the system with a fully furnished engine and textures it wouldn't be impossible to "Majora's Mask" up a new game. A 3ds new zelda game isn't probably that far off.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
this thread is ridiculous, it's probably fake, if it isnt there's 0 information about it to debate. yet people already start getting into flamewars about it. freaking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: iH