Rumor: Tales of the Abyss 3D Coming August 2011?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
61tsnjwtvdlsl500aa300.jpg

For those that don't know, Abyss 3DS is being delayed in Japan to a To Be Determined date. However, there is some good news! Looks like Amazon may have accidently leaked Tales of the Abyss 3DS for a US release!

QUOTE said:
Asch is the lost prince of a country torn asunder by prophecy. Cloned and replaced by a new prince, Asch finds himself amongst the ranks of God-Generals, fighting to destroy the very prophecy for peace that his clone will fulfill. War, magic & science clash, but at their heart stands Asch the Bloody. Tales of the Abyss: Asch the Bloody is a manga adaptation of a story line from the "Tales of the Abyss" video game license. Their property, a video game RPG much like the Final Fantasy franchise, has spun off dozens of successful sub-properties in Japan and the US over the past 2 decades. This manga adaptation from the POV of one of the series most popular characters, is timed for release alongside the US release of the series' anime adaptation. This series premiere will also match that of franchise's RPG title debut on Nintendo 3DS.

Source: Amazon via Tales Union

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Abyss-Asch-Blo.../dp/1604962984/

look like A BOOK(Graphic Novel), NOT the game

siliconera

info on the Abyss 3DS is being delayed in Japan
QUOTE said:
Namco Bandai apologized to Tales fans today when they announced Tales of the Abyss won’t make into stores on May 19. This news comes just days after the publisher began airing TV commercials for the Nintendo 3DS version.

Tales of the Abyss for Nintendo 3DS does not have a revised release date in Japan. The game is currently "TBD" for the region and unannounced for North America. We’ll keep you posted when Luke leaps out of Tales studios and into stores.

i do hope that the Abyss 3DS is coming to the USA

Namco Bandai are starting to listen to the fans, and localize more "Tales of" games

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryupower said:
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Abyss-Asch-Blo.../dp/1604962984/

look like A BOOK(Graphic Novel), NOT the game

QUOTE(rad140 @ Apr 5 2011, 03:03 PM) Sounds like they're going to release the localized manga, anime and 3DS game at the same time, which may be August 2011.
But yeah, that link is to the manga.

I know that? The whole point was that it listed the 3DS game in the description of the manga.

D

Deleted User

As much as I WANT Abyss localized (fucking region lock, thanks), I really think that description is just an unfortunate mistake on Amazon's part or on the manga's publisher who wrote that description. Now that Abyss 3DS is delayed in Japan, the mere possibly that Namco could get a US version of the game by August is near impossible. Especially since Namco is so into working on Graces f, I don't think they would even consider working on another Tales of game.

Also the Abyss anime is reairing in Japan now, not in August. The English DVD for Abyss is in June. Nothing's matching at all. Your move Namco/Amazon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: