Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tales.png

QUOTE said:
Namco Bandai’s glyph teaser site is no longer a glyph teaser site. The glyph’s meaning was solved by Tales fan Zachary Cantrell last night bringing a new URL to light.

The URL: http://ataleoftworichards.com/.

Interestingly, Richard is a character in Tales of Graces F. He is portrayed as both an adult and as a child in the game. Two Richards.

This reveal will most likely end up being Tales of Graces F. The image now displayed on the site (shown above) looks to be a smeared image of the game logo. You might not see it at first, but it becomes clear when dropped in a black background

News Source: ScrawlFX

Raikiri

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i want i want i want i w
ph34r.gif
ant i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want

pleaaaaaaaaaaase?
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
^ Have fun with your warn first.

Ontopic: I really hope that's true. Every tales of game is welcome to take my wallet.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If there isnt a wii version, i think im gonna kill someone. I really need a jrpg fix right now, and Nintendo have already said they have no plans for zenoblade or last story.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don`t think that just because it could be the f`d (
tongue.gif
) version that a Wii release is out of question.

I think similar to TvsC if we get a delayed release I think the western release would benefit from updates (which were already in ToG f).

Still it would be nice to see a western release of ToG, be it on PS3 or Wii!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
There was a rumor going around before that a Wii version of the enhanced PS3 version, Tales of Graces F, would be localized. So Wii owners still have hope for it! Then again they could just settle for the normal version whenever it's fan translation is done.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, is Richard the main character in Tales of Graces F? or at least has some sort of importance in Graces F ? Tales of Graces Future , so maybe you could play his past and then his present [which could be considered future] self ?

Walrus-Chan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Richard basically just returns to being a party member in the Future arc of ToGF. Adult Richard. Not midget kid Sora-I mean Richard.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People still actually believe the wii version could come? It's been released for more then a year, safe to say it won't happen like Vesperia PS3.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Rock Raiyu said:
matthewn4444 said:
Announcement Date next week: http://www.ataleoftworichards.com/ 2.2.2011
indeed

People are speculating that Vesperia will also be announced because of the little shape looks somewhat similar to the Vesperia logo.

eghu.png
At this point it could be anything.
There's little PacMan ghosts there too...
Maybe this is something bigger than just a game...
Maybe NB will restructure themselves and focus on... PacMan, with a PacMan twitter game or something. And releasing their untranslated JRPGs like the ones in the Tales of series or Venus and Braves?

DeadlyAnGeL91792

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Rock Raiyu said:
matthewn4444 said:
Announcement Date next week: http://www.ataleoftworichards.com/ 2.2.2011
indeed

People are speculating that Vesperia will also be announced because of the little shape looks somewhat similar to the Vesperia logo.

eghu.png
At this point it could be anything.
There's little PacMan ghosts there too...
Maybe this is something bigger than just a game...
Maybe NB will restructure themselves and focus on... PacMan, with a PacMan twitter game or something. And releasing their untranslated JRPGs like the ones in the Tales of series or Venus and Braves?

lmfao!

but no really a few localized tales games on ps3 would be incredible...hopefully our prayers will finally be answered.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The image is still of Graces, guys. If you look hard enough at the left side of the image, right above 2.2.2011, you can see the distorted "e" of "Tales" from the Graces logo. Also the "of" right in the center, as messed up as it is.

blueberry.png

talesofgracesf.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1