[RUMOR] Super Smash Bros. U (Universe)

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
eh i never played a single one of super smash bros.. never had a system to run it on, i'll just had this new one to the pile

GrayGhost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be excited for a new Super Smash Bros game, but the fact that the Wii U doesn't have Gamecube Controller support (least, last I checked it didn't) kinda ruins it for me, since I never adapted to the Wii Control's.

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Langin said:
I meant they were both in because they were needed. They were asked by the producers Konami/Kojami asked no begged for Snake in smash. I agree Snake is awesome!

But I don't want to see Lightning or Mega man in.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Dark Langin said:
Yes I know about SSBB but still they did that one great! Only Sonic and Snake should be allowed.

Why not? They're both good characters. I'd put Snake well above any Nintendo character.

Plus watching Snake neck snap friendly and cuddly Nintendo characters was awesome.
What? Snake get his butt handed to him by Zelda or ike any day.

Shoot, even by jigglypuff for that matter. (partly jk)
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
What? Snake get his butt handed to him by Zelda or ike any day.

Shoot, even by jigglypuff for that matter. (partly jk)
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I actually enjoy characters with, you know, character. Do people ever realize that Link has absolutely no character and he's meant for you to project yourself onto? It's not like they do that well (want a game where you can do that? Play Mass Effect, or Dragon Age, or KOTOR, basically most BioWare games or even Deus Ex: HR).

Snake is at least shown as just a pawn to a greater scheme of things in a large global game and Naked Snake/Big Boss in particular shows more character. Nintendo makes terribly depth-lacking characters, if anyone actually realizes this. It's not like there's anything wrong with that if they pioneer a game to be story light (which 9 times out of 10 they are for Nintendo) but it just urks me when people think that Zelda is a deep, complex character.

Now if you're talking about his moveset in Brawl, well then C4 and grenades and rockets all up in this bitch.

QUOTE(Hyro-Sama @ Sep 22 2011, 04:41 AM) If Snake had his guns...

Because he uses them so much in the game? I think they were designing Snake's moveset with a "wait and see" approach, which is kinda appropriate to him.

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny because Snake was always top tier, or 2 spots away from it. XD ...Or that was the joke, and I'm being an anti joke chicken.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
LEAKED Character Roster for Universe:

Ness
Lucas
Jeff
Paula
Poo
Kumatora
Boney
Flint
Claus (Lucas clone
tpi.gif
)
Duster
Master Belch
Mr Saturn
Porky
Giygas

That's all you need
tpi.gif

Seriously though, tripping is fucking lame. They BETTER take it out... it adds nothing to the gameplay besides "WTF I was about to kill him/her and I fucking tripped" moments. it's bull.

Also screw Metaknight hate. PIKACHU and BANNA SPAMMING HATE it where it's at. I can whoop Snake and Men-at-night's asses any day it's people who play cheap with Pikachu or Diddy that piss me off the most (which in that case I actually have to TRY to beat people
tpi.gif
).

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
GrayGhost said:
I would be excited for a new Super Smash Bros game, but the fact that the Wii U doesn't have Gamecube Controller support (least, last I checked it didn't) kinda ruins it for me, since I never adapted to the Wii Control's.

oh it will have a "controller gamepad-like" support

but it's going to be ridiculously overpriced due to people not being able to use a GameCube controller
tpi.gif

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Langin said:
Not the random shit they produced at SSB Rumble/Clash/DS/Crash whatever. That was just random shit I was a great fan had faith in Rumble it was a good gam but it was pretty mediocore lol

...the sheer number of things wrong with this post is mind boggling. As a member of Team Rumble I am very offended, as a person I am currently doing the WTF face. Have you even played the latest demos for ANY of these games? Read the rosters and thought through the reasoning behind them? While I cannot speak for the other teams, I can promise you that our roster makes plenty of sense with the style of game we are trying to create, and with Smash Bros as a whole; just because we don't have all the characters you want isn't our fault, we don't exactly have a full Jump Ultimate Stars spriting team behind us...
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E