Rumor: SEGA Vintage Collection Coming to XBLA

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Feb 14, 2009.

Feb 14, 2009
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"An anonymous source apparently tipped off Dutch gaming site Segaonline.nl to some top secret images of Sega Vintage Collection, a series of retro titles making their way to Xbox Live. The games are what you'd expect; it's classic Sega fare with Gunstar Heroes, Comix Zone, Altered Beast, Shinobi III, and Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

The images and information seem sound enough to us, but you know how it is with these things. 'My uncle totally works at Nintendo,' and 'My mom is in Bill Gates' book club' are just a few of the lies we've heard when dealing with these types of rumors in the past. So keep that tucked under your cap when you head over to check out the pictures.

If you would like a machine to totally butcher the translation for you, then click here."

Source

2. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    The wording of the article may not make it clear, it's not a package with all five games. They're all seperate. I actually own Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on XBLA and it has the "Vintage Collection" tag on it. It seems like a rip off though, 400 points for each individual game. That's 2000 for five of them, or a little over $20. Where for $30 you can buy the entire damn Genesis Collection (40 games!) for the 360 new.