[RUMOR] PS4 Possible Reveal Date?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Densetsu, Jan 11, 2013.

Jan 11, 2013
  1. Densetsu
    OP

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    Sony have been inviting the press to something they have been calling "Destination PlayStation," a 4-day event from that goes from February 25th to the 28th.

Is it possible that they could show a teaser for the PS4 at this exclusive event? Has that time finally come? Or is it too soon?

:arrow:Source 1
    :arrow:Source 2

Note: The ONLY confirmed information about Destination PlayStation is that they will be showing more PS3 and Vita games. Probably stuff we've already seen (The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, etc.), and maybe some new stuff. Personally, I'm a little pessimistic about the prospect of the revealing of the PS4. But hey, something to discuss, right?

2. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Well it's the PS3's sixth year this year, and isn't it usually five years for a console before it gets replaced with a newer version?

So it's quite possible that event could be concerning the PS4.

3. Valwin

Banned Valwin The Neautral Gamer

United States
    na there wont be a ps4

4. Treeko

Member Treeko GBAtemp Regular

United Arab Emirates
    Same here I don't think it will be about ps4, it will be more about the ps3 and ps vita, one main reason that I can see why the ps4 won't be announced at all this year is that sony have failed to beat nintendo on a sales level, I don't mean to at all offend the ps3 fans around here, infact I love my ps3, I can clearly see sony dragging the ps3 till 2015, I remember them beating nintendo by miles last gen, so they'll just have to make ground by increasing the life cycle.

5. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    Or, knowing our luck, a Playstation themed iOS app.