Mathematical!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Everyone saw the big Nintendo game release list for the next months. If you don't, please go here.

Professor Layton is the only game marked with "Street Date". This may means that Nintendo World Store should have an event for Layton's game launch. Like the one Nintendo threw with The Legend of Zelda. With so many people and media following this release, it will be a fully crowded party. So, save your place there!
biggrin.gif

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I went to the Super Mario Galaxy Launch party with a few friends of mine. It was more fun than I thought it would be, but standing outside in the cold waiting on line for the game to be released at midnight, wasn't so fun.
sleep.gif

Akotan

Mathematical!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Again sorry for topic bump!

Professor Layton Launch Party!

Yay! I'm so happy!

QUOTE said:
Captivating mystery, eccentric characters, hidden treasure and mind-bending riddles - they're all rolled into one with Professor Layton and the Curious Village for Nintendo DS, launching February 10. Be among the first to experience this quirky new handheld adventure that players of any background can enjoy, featuring a richly animated storyline and an engaging series of fun-to-solve puzzles.

Visit Nintendo World on Sunday, February 10 for an early look at this awesome game as well as the brand new Cobalt/Black Nintendo DS Lite. From 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., fans can compete in live puzzle challenges and tournaments to win cool prizes including the gorgeous new two-tone DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands