OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
itstingle.jpg

QUOTE said:
We love that we live in a world where an almost universally loathed character like Tingle could continue to get work. For our part, we adore the idea that a 35-year-old man obsessed with fairies continues to appear in Nintendo games, though we get that not all of you share our adoration.

You're just going to indulge us then as we squeal for glee at the site of this Famitsu ad, which seems to hint at a new outing for our favorite fairy lover. Not that we'll ever get to play it.

Source

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rupeeland felt rushed, like they couldn't quiet get a soundtrack, an also never finished actual battle code and instead opted for a somewhat rushed version of pouncing on the enemy.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
more like getting as many rupees and throwing them in a pond and unlcoking things with it or the fact tht rupees mean hp and rupees mean hiring bodyguards to fight monsters and rupees are made by making and selling items
more like getting rupees to reach perfection... in a funny and stupid way
good game... but really silly theme

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a new Tingle game, that guy went from a fruity weirdo to a stud because of that game.

Kept me more interested than the last DS Zelda thats for sure.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tingle is a fucking awesome eccentric motherfucker, that's what he is. He deserves no less than full service in the industry.

>:O!

Nintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I liked Rupeeland too, but I really hope this one doesn't use the same Rupee = life system as the previous Tingle. Hopefully it gets an English release like the last one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all