MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
new_play_control_pikmin_2.jpg

Nintendo Everything reader Sondast tells us that the May 2012 issue of Nintendo Power has confirmed New Play Control! Pikmin 2 for North America. It’s apparently releasing this June. This does seem likely, but we’ll mark this as a rumor until we can verify the news.
New Play Control! Pikmin 2 made it out in Japan and Europe back in 2009. Even though the Wii port of the first game was brought stateside, the sequel was not released in North America. Launching New Play Control! Pikmin 2 would be a great way to remind fans of Pikmin 3′s impending arrival on Wii U.

http://nintendoevery...-north-america/

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pikmin 2 was one of the best New Play Control games, they felt very natural to the style of play of Pikmin.
It may be late as hell but you guys in America shouldn't be deprived of this, especially with the rarity of Pikmin 2 as it is.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this should be included for free with the purchase of pikmin 3. but nintendo is cheap so that won't happen.
It is a whole game of its own worth.
Besides Pikmin 3 is more than likely going to be for Wii U, released earlier to build hype for the upcoming release.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is super super super late. I already own Pikmin 2 on Gamecube, thus i have no interest in this.
wii version supports widescreen and wii controller has improved gameplay.
I know but that is not enough for me to buy it.
you said no interest, two pretty major improvements should give you atleast some interest.
i wasn't nessacarily saying to buy it, but if you are going to play pikmin 2 at all might as well go for the better version.
this is great news for people who can't afford or find the rare gamecube version, or who just want to play the better version and dont want to pirate it and buy component cables.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
This is super super super late. I already own Pikmin 2 on Gamecube, thus i have no interest in this.
wii version supports widescreen and wii controller has improved gameplay.
I know but that is not enough for me to buy it.
you said no interest, two pretty major improvements should give you atleast some interest.
i wasn't nessacarily saying to buy it, but if you are going to play pikmin 2 at all might as well go for the better version.
this is great news for people who can't afford or find the rare gamecube version, or who just want to play the better version and dont want to pirate it and buy component cables.
I still have no interest. I've already played Pikmin 2.

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care if this is super late. I'm still showing my support. This is a top notch game that begs for the controls.

OJClock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as someone who doesn't want to plop down 30 bucks on a gamecube game I'm looking forward to this
seriously why is pikmin 2 still so expensive

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This would definitely add more fuel to the "imminent Pikmin 3 announcement" fire. It's too little, too late by this point though; I really doubt it will be much use for promotion.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
And Europe has the nerve to complain about how Nintendo treats them poorly. America always gets butt fucked by Nintendo. Europe? Not so much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16