RUMOR More Possible Smash Bros Universe Images And Information Leak

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering that this game is 3 or 4 years away at the very least, I really wouldn't put too much stock into this.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to find the exact article, but I do remember reading one where one of the developers said that the game was a good few years away.

I could be remembering this incorrectly, however. Can anyone back me up or am I just going crazy?

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that was said right after the title was announced at E3. For some reason, people took that news to mean that the new system was right around the corner.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to find the exact article, but I do remember reading one where one of the developers said that the game was a good few years away.

I could be remembering this incorrectly, however. Can anyone back me up or am I just going crazy?
The Development haven't started yet but that doesnt mean they can't start planing and the copyright stuff

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Development haven't started yet but that doesnt mean they can't start planing and the copyright stuff

But for a leak to happen this early? That stretches my suspension of disbelief a bit.

Besides, even if this is legitimate, what ends up in the final product will likely be very different. After all, a lot can change over the course of development.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F