Status
Not open for further replies.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know 2012 is fake. I can't wait to see tomorrow if it is hoax or not. If it is hoax, then I will make a video for real.

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
So faaaake.

If they were really announcing a new game (or at least gathering hype for an announcement), the tweet wouldn't disappear without a trace.
Also, the terrible fate website is the countdown to a fan's cover album release. Nothing more.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it were true i would be a day one buy for me... i have played it countless of times and so i did with OoT... still i enjoyed the hell out of it when i got the 3d version

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
if it were true i would be a day one buy for me... i have played it countless of times and so i did with OoT... still i enjoyed the hell out of it when i got the 3d version
I suppose some people just like to buy a car and then have a wandering salesman sell them their own car again after putting some wax on it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I never played the original so there's that.
Virtual Console, so there's that.

Then again, I suppose HD remakes are alright as long as they look substantially improved compared to the original. That said, I don't understand the cult following LoZ: OoT3D has... then again, I don't understand the cult following LoZ has in general, so there's that.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Virtual Console, so there's that.

Then again, I suppose HD remakes are alright as long as they look substantially improved compared to the original. That said, I don't understand the cult following LoZ: OoT3D has... then again, I don't understand the cult following LoZ has in general, so there's that.
OoT3D is just plain better than the original. Anyone who says otherwise is blinded by nostalgia. That is all

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
OoT3D is just plain better than the original. Anyone who says otherwise is blinded by nostalgia. That is all
It feels and plays exactly the same as the original and looks mildly better, and that's coming from someone who played both. You're likely blinded by franchise loyalty.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a beautiful handrawn reimagining of the two Oracle games with a gorgeous orchestral soundtrack? Well not for 3DS but I'd buy the hell out of that for Wii U.

If this is a port of a Zelda game then they're going back on their word that the next 3DS Zelda game would be a all new game.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How about a beautiful handrawn reimagining of the two Oracle games with a gorgeous orchestral soundtrack?
That sounds mildly amusing as long as they keep the mechanics fresh. Remakes can be great as long as they don't feel as dated as the original game.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose some people just like to buy a car and then have a wandering salesman sell them their own car again after putting some wax on it.
i dont have any home console that can play this game and i feel like i should contribute to the developers of the game instead of pirate it, so there's that

Reactions: TripleSMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse