(Rumor) Dead or Alive 5 Roster Leaked

raybattousai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MYIjH.jpg
intrepid hackers have already blown the Dead or Alive 5 code wide open to take a peek at what may be hiding below the surface. While there aren’t any full character materials, a NeoGAF user by the name of Sectus discovered a wide array of alternate costume data, which may hint at the final cast selection. The full list of spoilers has been posted below
Hidden for those who want a surprise on release day
:!:
Pai
Sarah
Akira
Mila
Rig
Bayman
Hitomi
Christie
Brad
Lisa
Eliot
Ayane
Lei Fang
Hayate
Kokoro
Bass
Leon
Helena
Gen Fu
Kasumi
Hayabusa
Jann Lee
Tina
Zack
Alpha-152

:arrow: Source
DoA is my favorite fighting series, but I can't say I'm to excited for 5 after the changes they've shown so far. I really do hope its a fantastic game like the older titles

raybattousai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 2 people

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is Ein? = (
He'll probably end up as DLC later :(
D:
DLC on fighting games just makes me think of Capcom.
They've forever turned me away from Fighting game DLC
Remember the days when fighting games had huge rosters and tons of secret unlockable characters right on the disk.....that you didn't have to pay to unlock
No, i remember when they barely had any fighters and if there huge rosters they tended to be reskins, rehashes, and broken beyond repair for competitive play.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Remember the days when fighting games had huge rosters and tons of secret unlockable characters right on the disk.....that you didn't have to pay to unlock
No, i remember when they barely had any fighters and if there huge rosters they tended to be reskins, rehashes, and broken beyond repair for competitive play.
You must be thinking of Street Fighter, all the other fighting games were never like that (King of Fighters, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Virtua Fighter.)

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must be thinking of Street Fighter, all the other fighting games were never like that (King of Fighters, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Virtua Fighter.)
Really? Mortal kombat didn't have like 5 ninja clones? King of fighters 94 to 2003 used the same sprites seeing as how it was all based on the same neo geo hardware. Virtua fighter barely had characters when it started.
The point is, who in their right mind besides casuals want more characters? Every game that has had a large roster has always been inbalanced. Poeple will only play like a 1/3rd of the cast and playing other characters just leaves you at a huge disadvantage. The only game with a 30+ character roster that is anywhere near balanced is ssf4 ae and it took 4 versions for it to actually get there and its still not all the way there.

raybattousai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Mortal kombat didn't have like 5 ninja clones? King of fighters 94 to 2003 used the same sprites seeing as how it was all based on the same neo geo hardware. Virtua fighter barely had characters when it started.
The point is, who in their right mind besides casuals want more characters? Every game that has had a large roster has always been inbalanced. Poeple will only play like a 1/3rd of the cast and playing other characters just leaves you at a huge disadvantage. The only game with a 30+ character roster that is anywhere near balanced is ssf4 ae and it took 4 versions for it to actually get there and its still not all the way there.
Tekken games have always had sizable rosters and hidden characters. King of fighters, while yes re using old sprites, has always added lots of characters just checkout 2002UM. The only people who play with just a few of the cast are usually competitive players. People who buy the games to have fun and play with friends would prefer to have a larger cast and more modes than just 1V1 with the same 3 characters that everyone has already memorized the longest combo for

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was not putting much confidence in this game. With all the stuff released about the game so far... at least I can enjoy that feeling of vindication.

raybattousai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played the demo tonight and I can safely say I will buy the game used when its at a budget price. No way in hell am I buying that shit new.

Reactions: 1 person

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does that even have a serious competitive fan base like Street Fighter or Tekken? I don't understand who would buy something like this over popular Beat em Ups

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This would be more interesting if I knew who those characters were. I don't even know why I clicked this topic. I think I like looking at character rosters...

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does that even have a serious competitive fan base like Street Fighter or Tekken? I don't understand who would buy something like this over popular Beat em Ups
Dead or Alive has lots of fans alright, I for once love Ninja Gaiden and Hayabusa Ryuu, because of that alone, I buy all DoA games, and I also like to see the bouncing action, most of their games are pretty good, try playing Dimensions for the 3DS, I for one preffer it to Street Fighter, the fights actually change stages and while it's not much, it has a story.
From the females Ayane is my fave one, she is so hot and awesome. =3

In case you don't know, DoA's strong point besides the good fighting is the female's sex appeal, however from what I saw in early vids Hitomi had an ugly mug, I do hope they fixed that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)