1505603_10203910167820243_4118049168172432076_n.jpg

I dunno. He sounds believable tho. :sad:

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, the fact that he put up a screenshot of 3dsiso put through an instagram filter discredits him quite a lot in my opinion.
As it stands, pretty much the only word on any future modified firmware release is that I'm planning on remaking my awful dev-oriented firmware hax from scratch. That whole deal will support 9.5 emu, maybe the next update if nothing drastic changes. After that, I might do a public release. Either way, it'll be at least like 2 months with how busy I've been.
That and the fact that I haven't really been seeking anyone else out to help me with the workload >_>

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possible? Definitely. 9.2 has been shown to have several exploits, so I'd be surprised if nothing more came from it.
That being said, this is almost guaranteed to be an attention grabbing hoax. I hope it's not, but I'm not holding my breath.

vectorsquad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe he has hold of a CFW made by another person... then he'll leak it like Giovanify did with yellow8's cfw. dunno what I'm talking about pardon me i'm not familiar with the 3ds scene xD

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe he has hold of a CFW made by another person... then he'll leak it like Giovanify did with yellow8's cfw. dunno what I'm talking about pardon me i'm not familiar with the 3ds scene xD

Lol trust me, any CFW we get wont come from ryan. He's still looking for his imaginary "entry point" and buying 9 wii u's he never shows proof of.

Reactions: MrJason005

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Seems like a fake because if the guy is enough competent to make a CFW, why would he need to wait after Gateway?

He should be able to use the exploit himself.

And anyway, if it's like the CFW 4.x which don't even seems to be able to run most of the games, rather useless in my opinion. Emunand is more or less a Custom Firmware already (Official firmware modified to run roms, free-region, homebrews).

zdgr4ye5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to say. Ok, I think, midna_official and Madao64 are two trolls and they never release anything.
But if we speak about best moment for release CFW9x, it is will be after New 3ds release - its 100% true.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzMUJIofNg