Rumor: 3DS to arrive in Japan November 20th

Finwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It would be SO great if were true! I'm saving cash since the announcement (06/15), and I have 1,200 reais (reais, is the money we use in Brazil), it's equivalent to 700 American dollars...I think I can buy the system and 1~2 games with this money.

Sorry about my poor English.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
Seraph said:
gamefreak94 said:
1 day right after japan gets it? No, i don't think so.
You're right. We'll get it 10 days before Japan. I love how people refuse to look at the actual release dates for the Wii or DS even though so many keep repeating it in these kinds of threads.

Let's also not forget the 3DS was revealed at a NA event.
would you rather the failstation move and kinect be shown in japan, then when the internet gets a hold of it, suddenly, nobody in japan wants it, but america demands it? I'd rather not reverse the roles by having E3 in another country, and Japan and every other country aside from the US wants kinect and the lighted bingo marker

Location means everything when it comes to product placement and showing it off.
Umm...what? I may be intoxicated, but your post makes no sense and reeks of fanboyism. I think you're kind of saying that revealing a product in a certain region makes people in that region not want it...wait, scratch that...that's not what your post reads as and still make no sense.

I don't know how you read my post but location means nothing to product placement and showing off a new Nintendo handheld nowadays. It will sell out everywhere regardless of where it was announced.(and you'll definitely hear news of it selling out in the US)

P.S. stop using a fucking annoying font/font size

(and I realize this post I'm replying to is kinda old)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night