[Rumor] 3DS Miiverse+NNID coming end of October?

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there, here I am again with another newspost about 3DS Miiverse and NNID. According to Emily Rogers we might finally get Miiverse and NNID for 3DS after Pokemon X/Y come out, at the end of October.

Emily Rogers@Emi1yRogers
For the record, I've heard rumblings that 3DS Miiverse/NNID is indeed coming end of October AFTER Pokemon X & Y are released.

I for one wish it would come out before or the same day as Pokemon X/Y, but still - this is better than nothing. :)

Source: https://twitter.com/Emi1yRogers/statuses/376038816353505280

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if this is off topic abit but the NNID will it be linked to your club nintendo account and thus allow game sharing? cause the per console eshop purchasing SUCKS

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello there, here I am again with another newspost about 3DS Miiverse and NNID. According to Emily Rogers we might finally get Miiverse and NNID for 3DS after Pokemon X/Y come out, at the end of October.

I for one wish it would come out before or the same day as Pokemon X/Y, but still - this is better than nothing. :)

Source: https://twitter.com/Emi1yRogers/statuses/376038816353505280
Yeah, this would be nice in Pokemon X/Y since I'll be using online a lot there.
Does Emily Rogers tend to be correct? It would be great if this happens, and it probably will, but I'm not sure I believe that it will happen in October.

I'm just surprised they didn't do this last gen. It wouldn't have been any more effort to develop, in fact it would be easier to develop an unified account system rather than separate ones for each game.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have predicted that Nintendo is making Mario games, MONTHS before they come out. I have been correct every time, therefore, I am a credible source.

Miiverse is indeed coming to 3DS, eventually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.