Rumor: 10th Anniversary Naruto Game Coming to Wii?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
257837_1.jpg

First I'd like to know...what the hell is Naruto wearing?! Also, I wonder what these other titles are exactly. DS and Wii are always a given, but does that mean that we will get a sequel to Ultimate Ninja Storm or the Naruto 360 titles?

QUOTE said:
The Jump scan above seems to indicate a special Naruto 10th anniversary title(s) in the works that will go to various platforms, including Wii. If anyone can give us more details, that would be greatly appreciated!

News Source: GoNintendo

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Joey Ravn said:
Woah. I didn't think Naruto was so old. To be honest, I know nothing about it, but never thought it was as old as Pokémon
tongue.gif
Pokemon has Naruto by a good 4 years. Pokemon will have its 15th Anniversary next year. I wonder what they'll do...

We'll see when Heart Gold and Soul Silver come out in Japan this Fall but I know it's something big.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
Joey Ravn said:
Woah. I didn't think Naruto was so old. To be honest, I know nothing about it, but never thought it was as old as Pokémon
tongue.gif
Pokemon has Naruto by a good 4 years. Pokemon will have its 15th Anniversary next year. I wonder what they'll do...

Well, yes, I know. I was putting them on a "US timeline", as I started playing Pokémon around 1998-9, during the times of Red & Blue. To be honest, I was not counting the original Japanese release dates, in 1996, meaning that Pokémon is only 3 years older than Naruto
wink.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have never seen the appeal of the Naruto games. Sure Ninja Storm was better than most of the others but that is because it moxed the forumula up (and looked really good), but all the other games are simply sequals with the same mechanics. I have this exact same problem with and Dragon Ball Z game that comes out.

eSquire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since when is a colouring contest considered a special project? And what does that have to do with the Wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse