Hacking Rumble that can go with AceKard RPG?

rickshaw888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I am new to this whole thing with NDSL. I jump the gun and ordered myself a AceKard RPG (even though I think its over priced!
wacko.gif
) and it should be coming very soon. I am wondering what other stuff I can get that will work well with this flash card. I am thinking of getting a rumble add-on. Also, if I want to play GBA stuff, again what add-on should I get that will work with this flash card? Is there a device that will allow me to play GBA and get the rumble feature at the same time? Sorry if I am sounding silly here, I am very new to this scene.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick..

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
EZ Flash 3-in-1, you can order it from the same site you ordered your RPG from. I have one myself. I have a GBA game on it, and it works as RAM for the browser, but I dont use rumble, so I dont now if it works.

HeyYoWL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently got my AceKard RPG & EZ-Flash 3-in-1 from BambooGaming, but I have no clue how to get the EZ-Flash working. I plugged both in and the RPG works fine, but the EZ-Flash I can't access. Is mine defective? I'm assuming from the menu where you can choose Flash, microSD, & Slot-2 you just choose Slot-2? When I do that, it says I have no Slot-2 device connected.
frown.gif

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently got my AceKard RPG & EZ-Flash 3-in-1 from BambooGaming, but I have no clue how to get the EZ-Flash working. I plugged both in and the RPG works fine, but the EZ-Flash I can't access. Is mine defective? I'm assuming from the menu where you can choose Flash, microSD, & Slot-2 you just choose Slot-2? When I do that, it says I have no Slot-2 device connected.
frown.gif
You have to flash a game to NOR to use Boot Slot-2.
(Don't use NOR unless it's like a 32mB game or a old DS homebrew that ends in .ds.gba anyway, use PSRAM)

Use EZ-Flash 3-in-1 Tool 1.9 to flash games to your 3-in-1.

(Patch GBA roms that don't use SRAM to save with GBATA, then place roms in /gba/ folder)

rickshaw888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there. I am getting my EZ-Flash 3 in 1 tomorrow. I also finally got my Acekard RPG today. My question is, where do I load the opera browser? In the Acekard RPG or the EZ-Flash 3-1? Any link on how to set it up?

Thanks!

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heres a good one on 3n1: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php?title=3_..._for_EZ-Flash_V

Problem is, with RPG you gotta patch Opera and rumble roms. No way to use tho options in rudolphs tool since theres no soft reset. It works great for GBA. The ram/rumble screen is missing/inaccessible in Rudolphs 3n1 when loaded from RPG because 4.02 doesn't have soft reset, yet.

rickshaw888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey gratefulbuddy. So does that mean that with AK RPG, one will not be able to use the DS Browser? I was able to run GBA games. But don't have clue on how to set things up so that DS Browser recognizes the RAM in the 3-1. I used the Rudolph ExpPack v1.9 to get GBA game to work.

Any other idea on how to get the DS Browser to work?

Thanks.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey gratefulbuddy. So does that mean that with AK RPG, one will not be able to use the DS Browser? I was able to run GBA games. But don't have clue on how to set things up so that DS Browser recognizes the RAM in the 3-1. I used the Rudolph ExpPack v1.9 to get GBA game to work.

Any other idea on how to get the DS Browser to work?

Thanks.
You have to use a patch. I don't know where to get it though, sorry.

You could also use Rudolphs tool and turn the DS off and on again very fast instead of soft resetting.

rickshaw888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there (above). Thanks for the suggestion. I finally got the DS Browser to work with my Acekard RPG. I just downloaded the file from here [LINK], followed the instruction included in the compressed file and viola!

Hope this help others like me (new to the scene).

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head