Gaming Rumble Pak Feature with Ezflash 3-in-1

DDRPenguin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have an Ezflash 3-in-1 lite SLOT-2 device, and I was trying to get it to work, Rumble wise, but it won't. Like I go into Diddy Kong Racing DS, and turn on the Rumble feature, but I feel nothing.

Also in Mario and Luigi Partners in time, the manual says its compatible with the Rumble pak, and it says to make sure I turn on the Rumble feature in the Options menu in the Main Menu. I don't know what the main menu its talking about, or what Options menu, as I have seen nothing in the game.

Help!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the 3 in 1 is a multi-purpose expansion, so you'll need to turn on the rumble hardware(in gba exploader) as well as the rumble software(in the ingame settings)

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DDRPenguin said:
I pressed R, and kept on pressing it, and all I could do was switch it to NOR mode. I see nothing of Rumbling.

the options come in following order, from left to right:
SRAM, NOR, Rumble

also i remember I had to enable the rumble in the loader, patch the game, and enable it in the game (sounds weird and too much work)

DDRPenguin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Like I said, when I try to press R or any button other than L, I can't get past the NOR mode, I only have PSRAM part and the NOR, but no Rumble mode. Just pressing R on does nothing in my loader when I am on NOR mode. I even tried downloading the most recent version of Exploader (0.53, I hope that's the latest).

I have an itouchDS, and an EZflash 3-in-1 Lite and Phat.

Seriously, what's wrong with this, how come I can't get rumble mode.

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have the 3 in 1+ you will need to create a file in order to 'unlock' the expansion mode. Also, you will not rumble, it will drain your battery fast and you will not have any left to retain save files.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
f you have the 3 in 1+ you will need to create a file in order to 'unlock' the expansion mode. Also, you will not rumble, it will drain your battery fast and you will not have any left to retain save files.

I have the 3 in 1 plus and can only get Exploader 0.58b to run gba games , i have tried enabling rumble on both the Exploader and supercard menu + game menu but its not working.

Also trying opera web browser with clean and supercard patched roms and that doesn'r work either and the supercard has built in cheats with 3 in 1 exp option and still a no go!

So please someone tell me what i need to do to get supercard SDHC to work with 3 in 1 plus, i also have a DSTT and same results.

paul

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be quite funny because then we would have:

1 Gba Support.
2 Memmory expantion.
3 ???????

Guess then it would be a 2 in 1
tongue.gif

Greetz, Vistabuser.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
So is there a list of compatible cards for 3 in 1 plus ?

Because i only get some of the features like gba support from my 3 in 1 plus but i know the rumble works as it rumbles for a second when i enable it in exploader but doesn't work on any games....

paul

EDIT: managed to get rumble working with a homebrew game missile command which has just been updated with rumble feature! still no rumble in games though!!!!, hopefully when my ez flash vi gets here all my problems will be solved :-)

paul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.