Hacking Rumble pack rumbles all the time like crazy, what to do?

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just tried out my rumble pack today, but whenever I insert it, it just rumbles like crazy...or rather, buzzes, it doesn't really move much. Is this normal? Isn't there some kind of setting to make it work like it should, so that it rumbles only during a game when the circumstances are met?

It really scared me the first time, I first tried out my GBA expansion, then put in the rumble and accidentally clicked on a GBA game - it immediately began buzzing and because it sounded a lot like if the internal drive was spinning really fast or just overheating or something, I switched it off. Whew, that scared me. So I tried taking it out, starting a NDS rumble compatible game (Metroid Prime Hunters) and it was buzzing again. I tried it with Pokemon Dash too, but to no avail, it just buzzes all the time...(but I never actually had the nerve to start playing the game with it, I only switched the game on, inserted it, and when it was still buzzing while the intro screens were going by, I just gave up on it and took it out).

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It is not normal, better be careful with that that nothing happens to your ds, take it out, clean contacts, see if it does it again.

IT IS NOT NORMAL, happens normally to me and i get freaked out by it every time.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yup, that's what I meant, I just forgot to add the when it's off. It's working now, thanks guys!! But, I found out that it doesn't rumble much, only really a tiny bit, when playing MPH (the first time you get into a battle with those tiny aliens and get hit), so...I'm not really gonna use it after all. Or does it rumble more when you play other games?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
Yup, that's what I meant, I just forgot to add the when it's off. It's working now, thanks guys!! But, I found out that it doesn't rumble much, only really a tiny bit, when playing MPH (the first time you get into a battle with those tiny aliens and get hit), so...I'm not really gonna use it after all. Or does it rumble more when you play other games?

Like Joe said try a game like Elite Beat Agents.

Also don't keep the rumble pack in your DS when you're not using it, it'll drain your battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol