Question Rules

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Is it illegal to make a one word post?
Like no as an answer but without explaining why?
If it's in response to a yes/no question, it's probably fine. Otherwise, it's against the rules.

I try to make my posts more substantive, even if it's in response to a yes/no question. I was, however, tempted to respond to this post with just "no."

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
Here is what the rules actually say about this.

When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes", "I agree", "LOL", "When will it be dumped?" or "When will it be translated?"; and nothing but images/emoticons or internet memes are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQs or 4chan!.

Basically a yes or no or one word answer doesn't really explain anything. Its much better to say something like.

No its not possible because (then an explanation why its not possible) ect ect

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then again, the whole purpose of responding is to continue the conversation or convey information. Can't do that by saying one word. And no it doesn't mean two or three is enough either.

Just give details to your reason for agreeing or disagreeing, if you don't know, you can just say you don't or don't respond and let someone who does know handle it.

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
The only place I could see it be fine is the edge of the forum cuz that’s where everyone shit posts. And possibly the Off Topic chats

Here is what the rules actually say about this.

When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes", "I agree", "LOL", "When will it be dumped?" or "When will it be translated?"; and nothing but images/emoticons or internet memes are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQs or 4chan!.

Basically a yes or no or one word answer doesn't really explain anything. Its much better to say something like.

No its not possible because (then an explanation why its not possible) ect ect
But other wise Amanda is right on this if it’s about main topics on the site then as said it’s not wanted and I believe if you do it mods will just delete the post but I’m not sure can anyone fill me in on what happens.

Last edited by ThatGamingAirman,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only place I could see it be fine is the edge of the forum cuz that’s where everyone shit posts. And possibly the Off Topic chats

But other wise Amanda is right on this if it’s about main topics on the site then as said it’s not wanted and I believe if you do it mods will just delete the post but I’m not sure can anyone fill me in on what happens.
Yes if its a one word post the mods delete it. Unless you are Shadow he gets away with posting no to absolutely everything. No idea why probably blackmailing or fucking one of the staff :rofl2:. (Staff I'm only joking or am I :evil:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.