ROM Hack Rudolph's anti-piracy patch

shadowjett

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please give me a link to just Rudolph's anti-piracy patch ive done many searches and cant find it and ive google in multiple times.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone's been posting it in the release threads for the games it fixes, you should have a look through there. I don't remember the user's name or the specific threads though.

twiztidsinz said:
For what game?
I think it's a patcher that works for multiple games.

badmonkey32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot, the megaupload link in that post is dead. Though looking at the text file in the link I posted I'm guessing it's the same patch.

shadowjett

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
badmonkey32 said:
Destructobot, the megaupload link in that post is dead. Though looking at the text file in the link I posted I'm guessing it's the same patch.
Thanks guys but your patcher wont work for me gives an error

badmonkey32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just dragged a clean soul silver over the patch.exe and it recreated the file for today. I'm running Windows 7, when someone comes back home I'll have them test the rom in our R4. I would but since my surgery, I'm only one handed. I'll get back to you in a few hours.

shadowjett

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
badmonkey32 said:
I just dragged a clean soul silver over the patch.exe and it recreated the file for today. I'm running Windows 7, when someone comes back home I'll have them test the rom in our R4. I would but since my surgery, I'm only one handed. I'll get back to you in a few hours.
I get an error of cant find universal pattern

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free