cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hammer35 said:
I also only got a Acekard2i because of the awesomeness of AKAIO, please do not stop adding to it normatt .

+1

I haven't even ran the official firmware on it yet
tongue.gif
. I don't think he is going to quit because of this though. The next release will preobably be delayed due to increasing the security for the clone blocking.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
normatt,

you did an amazing job with the firmware. I honestly believe that you alone are the reason why the acekard is now the top bought flash cart today.

i hope to see updates in the future.

@ the complainers - understand that it was a blessing for normatt to provide and support AKAIO for as long as he has, it wasn't his responsibility to, and never will be.

dzanos

Trophies
XP
Country
Whatever happens, I just want to say that AKAIO is the best firmware for flashcarts out there..

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes its his life nobody is gun pointing him to support akAIO its his choice and we all should respect it.
Norrmatt you did a great job with akAIO and the entire GBATemp is proud of you
smile.gif

Wish you the best in your future and hope you come out with more exciting projects.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
What's up with all these distressing posts. I have full faith in the AKAIO project and Norm is going to cool down. It can't be any other way.
grog.gif

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Normmatt said:
Why the fuck is everyone upset about this its not like akaio was very secure anyway. It was just a waiting game to see if anyone would actually bother to crack it or not. I do not hate nor should any one hate Rudolph he releases game fixes all the time often before i even have the game myself.

Of course we are upset.
We all love the AKAIO firmware on our Acekard.
You think it's strange that we are mad at the person who releases something, that causes the development of our beloved AKAIO to cease?

I don't want AKAIO development to cease, the firmware is just too damn good to just let it die now.

Rudolph is an ass because he singlehandedly destroyed the development of the AKAIO.

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay when I saw this thread, I couldn't believe my eyes. I think I yelled "Fuckers" loud enough for the police to hear me. WHO IN THERE FCKIN RIGHT MIND DESTROYS THE BEST GOD DAMN FIRMWARE EVER CREATED?!?!? God damn stupid shithead fuckers, thats who.

Well if AKAIO's dead, then I'd like to say a few words.

My upgrade was from an M3 Simply which we all know was a R4-like card that had horrible support and is dead today. Anyways that's beside the point. When looking for my upgrade I stumbled upon the GBATemp home page and saw some new flashcart that I never heard of had an upgrade. It was the week that AKAIO had a 1.4.1 upgrade. Hmmmmm "Acekard" That name seemed to click. I wasn't one of those noobs that just bought a cart without any research. I found the AKAIO Wiki and the Acekard forum and learned how the Acekard worked. As new games with AP came out, not many flashcarts had support initially. Except for one. The Acekard line with unofficial AKAIO support. You want to know what I saw? I saw AKAIO kicking every other flashcart's ass down deeeeeeeeeeep into the ground until they rose up into the fiery pit of lava in hell, goddammit. I saw Normatt whipping out every fix and patch he had up his sleeve just so that this firmware would crowned the god, the beast, and best goddamn flashcart software to have ever been downloaded in the history of flashcarts.

Now, If these goddamn hackers think that they can get away with they did, they're so fckin wrong. Mess with a commercial software, that's cool, we'll love you for that. Mess the crack that messed with commercial software, buddy that's just wrong.

So Normatt, dun let these idiots get in your head. Any links posted or information on how to do crack AKAIO, the GBATemp mods got your back. They respect you, we all do. Your team, your supporters, and your friends. I've said it once and I'll say it a million times more: You are the most dedicated flashcard coder to have ever lived.

If you're asking yourselves why they're doing this or how? Its because those guys are fckin asses and don't deserve Normatt's amazing skillz. They were able to do it because hackers don't protect their own hacks, that's an oxymoron my friends and these hackers were definitely morons.

RIP AKAIO. The ONLY REAL & GENUINE AceKard All In One. (Screw Official FW).

~ Jon

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see it this way, if the developers decide to stop updating Akaio its their choice. Acekards may fade away without the superior support. Leaving more market share to the Supercard and M3 teams of the world. Maybe another hack team will keep it active like they do with the DSTT/R4 updates, who knows.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just not understanding this. If you make software that pirates games, of course it's going to be pirated at some point. Turnabout is fair play. If you have no respect for developers, expect other developers to have no respect for you. Why does everyone get so pissed off about it? Yasu, Rudolph, Waninkoko, Norm (apparently?) all go crazy when this happens. This is NOT a legitimate or safe environment to be releasing software into, especially awesome software like AKAIO. The best course of action here would just be to have the default background be goatse or something if running on a clone card.

If AKAIO does stop, expect a huge number of people to get M3i0s or Supercard DSTWOs. Maybe it's all a conspiracy by M3 to hinder Acekard sales
ph34r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1