rtc for pokemon emerald

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by IndianGangster, May 31, 2008.

May 31, 2008

rtc for pokemon emerald by IndianGangster at 3:21 AM (1,615 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. IndianGangster
    OP

Newcomer IndianGangster Member

United States
    *sigh*
    will there ever be a rtc clock ips patch file for pokemon emerald?
    i know there is one for ruby and sapphire but even after hours of searching on google i coundn't find one for emerald.......
    is it that difficult to create compared to ruby and sapphire?

so can anyone here on the forum give or make(not sure how difficult it is...) me an ips rtc for pokemon emerald? i am really desperate...........

thanks,
    IndianGangster

btw: im using ezflash4 on gba sp, so it doesn't have rtc built in it, thats why i need an ips patch file

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    AFAIK, there is no patch for Emerald, and if it was easy to to make I'm sure there would already be one. Either transfer your save to an emulator to do the time based stuff, buy a flashcart with an RTC, buy a real copy of the game, or just do without the time based events.

3. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
  4. zidane_genome

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    VisualBoy Advance has the RTC emulator, and alot of GBA Flashcarts have RTC (I know my XROM-512 has the RTC, one of the reasons I got it!)

5. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    I love how only mere hours after saying 'if it was easy, it'd be done' you have created one [​IMG] Nice work!