Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
rpgtemplogo.png

RPGtemp is a choose your own adventure-style RPG with ASCII graphics.
It will take all your cunning, skill, and luck (okay, maybe just luck) to survive.[/p]
RPGtemp's story will be entirely created by the members of the GBAtemp forum, one piece at a time. Each segment of the story will be presented as text along with one or more pieces of ASCII art to further describe the situation the player is in. The player will then be presented with four choices on what action to take. Three of these choices will provide an end to the adventure/player, while one will allow them to continue with the story.

download.gif
Download (Beta 5)

3/19/2011 - Another bugfix, whoops.

3/18/2011 - Beta 4 brings many more story segments (up to about 20), more ASCII art for story segments (thanks to ron975), and a cleaner look for the choices.

3/6/2011 - The previous version skipped most of the story due to some debugging stuff I forgot to remove, Beta 3 starts from the beginning again. Whoops.

3/6/2011 - Second beta, eight story segments.

3/5/2011 - First beta, four story segments.

2/22/2011 - Initial alpha demo version where everything's a dead end and most of the art is missing.

Submissions[/p]IMPORTANT! If you post a submission that doesn't follow the guidelines I will notify you and wait for you to correct it. This means everybody after you is waiting on you to fix yours, so please read the guidelines so things can roll along smoothly.

Your story MUST begin where the previous person's correct choice ended!
  • Story
    • This is an ongoing story.
      • You know that crap you did in grade school where one person tells one part of the story, then the next person makes up the next part, and so on and so forth? The story parts need to be connected (at least a bit). If the previous segment left the player in the middle of a city, your segment should not start with them on top of a mountain.
    • Length is up to you!
      • If you want to do a quick two-line instance that the player needs to respond to, that's okay. If you'd rather do a multi-page description of a situation the player needs to worm their way out of, that's cool too.
    • Feel free to be silly.
      • After all this is a fantasy game.
    • Try to avoid too many inside jokes.
      • People from outside the forums will play this as well, make sure they can enjoy the jokes too.
  • Art
    • You don't have to submit ASCII art.
      • However if you don't do it, somebody else might, and you don't get to complain about it.
        tongue.gif

On the other hand, if you want to include multiple pieces (for a larger story segment) that's fine too.
        Feel free to use an online ASCII generator/converter if you want.
    • If you see a story segment without ASCII art, feel free to submit some.
      • Not everybody's willing to do it, but it looks bland without it.
    • The ASCII art must be 30x22 characters or less.
      • Gotta' fit it on the screen, you know.
    • Tabs are not allowed (for various reasons), please use spaces.
      • Technical crap.
    • Take note that the art will be rendered in a monospaced font of square proportions.
      • This means that if you're using a text editor or font without square proportions you'll find your art looks squashed).
        Use a code editor like Notepad++) to check, hold CTRL and scroll down to resize the text.
    • Please post the art onto Pastebin.
      • Post it, then click "save" in the bottom-right, and link it. This is to make sure that spacing is preserved.
  • Choices
    • The choices should make at least a little sense given the situation.
      • If the user is faced with a mugger, don't have all of their choices be board games to play. That's beyond silly and a user's not going to have a clue which might be the right one.
    • It shouldn't be extremely obvious which choice is the right one.
      • On the other hand, of three of the choices involve sticking your hand in a blender and one involves playing the lottery it's too easy for the player to guess.
    • There should not be sub-choices.
      • After the player chooses a correct choice, they move on to the next person's story segment.
-

Let's say the last story segment ended up with you scaring away some masked man. Then somebody would post a segment like this.
Example Post said:
Story: Watching the masked stranger run in fear from you, your ego increases by 5 points. Unfortunately that makes you feel it's a good idea to kick a nearby football player in the groin. As he raises his fist, the full effect of your actions become clear to you, and you desperately need an escape route.
Art Link(s): http://pastebin.me/002f3ec3145f4e1896a9cf79e7288f83

Choice 1: Drop to your knees and beg for forgiveness.
1 - He's mad at you for being a wimp and just punches you harder, knocking your head right off.
Having not yet evolved the ability to survive without a brain, you die.
Choice 2: Attempt to bribe him with some raw meat.
2 - He takes the meat and uses it as a club to beat you to death.
Getting beaten to death is a detriment to living.
Choice 3: Flash him.
3 - This just angers him more. Your death screams could be heard from space.
I won't describe it, but it wasn't pretty.
Choice 4: Just duck.
4 - He misses you and stumbles over, giving you enough time to escape, thankfully.
You manage to avoid death.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of us who like telling stories: How many characters can fit on a single page?
Do you have any qualms about multiple-page entries?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could probably come up with story and choices.

Though ASCII art is something I'll probably have problems with.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
For those of us who like telling stories: How many characters can fit on a single page?
Do you have any qualms about multiple-page entries?660 characters per page, but that includes spaces and positioning such, so usable characters will be less. Multi-page descriptions are welcomed.

Sheaperd121 said:

Sora de Eclaune said:
How do I create ASCII art? I do not understand much more than simple emoticons.
It's easier than you think once you try it. It's sort of like multi-line emoticons.

CODE
ÂÂ O
ÂÂ/|\
ÂÂ/ \

Please note that web browsers are not good for making/testing ASCII art because they have a habit of collapsing spaces. An editor like Notepad++ is much better to work in.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Can there be a part of the story where the main character meets me ant then gets molested by Micheal Jackson (No offense to anyone that likes mj)?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Code:
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MNNNÂÂÂÂ +MMMMMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNNNNNNÂÂ MNNNNMMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂMN 7NNNNNNN MNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNNÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ NNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNNMÂÂ MNNMÂÂNÂÂÂÂÂÂMDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MÂÂÂÂ NNNNM DDDM DMÂÂÂÂMDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MNNN MDDDDDDDDMDDÂÂ MDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ NNDDDDDDDDDDDDDMÂÂDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MMMMÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ,NNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNÂÂ MMÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MMNNMMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂMNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNM NNNÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNÂÂMÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂNMÂÂMMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD888888DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD888888888M8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNN MNÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂM??ÂÂ MNMMMDDDDDDDDDDDMDM+M8+88M+88++8+MD+MDMDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNM?MNNMÂÂ+ÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
,?++?ÂÂÂÂMNDDDDDDDDDDM+M+++M++M+++M+++++++++M+DDDDDDDDDDDDDNÂÂMM+?MNNÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ?+?M MIMNNDDDDDDDM::::::::~~M+++++++M~=========MDDDDDDDDDIIN M?+MM MÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ M?I+++M+MDDDDM:::::::::::~~~~~~+M~~~~============MDDDMND++++M??ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂII=====MNND,::::::?:::?:~~~~~~~~~~~~====M::?====++MMMDM====IIMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ MM7777::NNM,,::::::?????:~~~~~~~~~~~~===M?????===++++MMM:77M77ZÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ:88$$77,,8M,,,::::::?????M~~~~~~~~~~~~===M~????===+++++NM.77$$M8:ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
M:NMMZZZ..O,,,,::::::?????M~~~~~~~~~~M::~M=????====+++++8M..MZZ.N:7ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
M:MMM77?..O,,,,?:::::?====:?????~~~~~:????M====M::?M++++?M.?77?.M::ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
M=N$MMM?::M,,,,?:?????=====?????~~~~~:????M====:????+++++M:?M??:N==ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ?8M~~M~~~M,,,,?:?????====??????~~~~~M????=====:????++++MM==O?==8?,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ $$+777++D?,,,::::::::????~~~~~~~~~~~~===?=??M=$?M+++++NM+777+M$MÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂ MIIIIII8ZZ,,,:::::::?????~~~~~~~~~~~~==M?????====++++NNNIIIIIMIÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ $77777IIIM,:::::::?????~~~~~~~~~~~~====????====+++M88N$$$$$ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂMZZZZIIÂÂ :::::::MDMM:~~~~~~N~~~~~====N?M=====+MÂÂ$$MZZZMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂM:::::::::~~~~?????O~~==========MÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ====Z+++++??????IIIIIOMMZ77MÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ M=+++++MDDDDDDDDIIII777ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂM++++?DIIIIIIIIIIÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MM???MM

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you supposed to add the ending text as well?
Like: Choice one: Go north
Are you supposed to add something like:
You go north, fall in a pit and die? (A bit longer and more descriptive of course, but, well, you know what I mean)
I might write a chapter when I have some time, but I suck at ASCII art >_>
Oh, and when it says "provide an end", does that include gory deaths? (Not that I want to write one or something)

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rydian said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Do you have any qualms about multiple-page entries?660 characters per page, but that includes spaces and positioning such, so usable characters will be less. Multi-page descriptions are welcomed.

Sheaperd121 said:

Sora de Eclaune said:
How do I create ASCII art? I do not understand much more than simple emoticons.
It's easier than you think once you try it. It's sort of like multi-line emoticons.

CODE
ÂÂ O
ÂÂ/|\
ÂÂ/ \

Please note that web browsers are not good for making/testing ASCII art because they have a habit of collapsing spaces. An editor like Notepad++ is much better to work in.
A monospace font is also nessecary when you want it in Notepad

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
Code:
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MNNNÂÂÂÂ +MMMMMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNNNNNNÂÂ MNNNNMMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂMN 7NNNNNNN MNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNNÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ NNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNNMÂÂ MNNMÂÂNÂÂÂÂÂÂMDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MÂÂÂÂ NNNNM DDDM DMÂÂÂÂMDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MNNN MDDDDDDDDMDDÂÂ MDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ NNDDDDDDDDDDDDDMÂÂDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MMMMÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ,NNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNÂÂ MMÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MMNNMMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂMNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNM NNNÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNÂÂMÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂNMÂÂMMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD888888DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD888888888M8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNN MNÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂM??ÂÂ MNMMMDDDDDDDDDDDMDM+M8+88M+88++8+MD+MDMDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNM?MNNMÂÂ+ÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
,?++?ÂÂÂÂMNDDDDDDDDDDM+M+++M++M+++M+++++++++M+DDDDDDDDDDDDDNÂÂMM+?MNNÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ?+?M MIMNNDDDDDDDM::::::::~~M+++++++M~=========MDDDDDDDDDIIN M?+MM MÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ M?I+++M+MDDDDM:::::::::::~~~~~~+M~~~~============MDDDMND++++M??ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂII=====MNND,::::::?:::?:~~~~~~~~~~~~====M::?====++MMMDM====IIMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ MM7777::NNM,,::::::?????:~~~~~~~~~~~~===M?????===++++MMM:77M77ZÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ:88$$77,,8M,,,::::::?????M~~~~~~~~~~~~===M~????===+++++NM.77$$M8:ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
M:NMMZZZ..O,,,,::::::?????M~~~~~~~~~~M::~M=????====+++++8M..MZZ.N:7ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
M:MMM77?..O,,,,?:::::?====:?????~~~~~:????M====M::?M++++?M.?77?.M::ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
M=N$MMM?::M,,,,?:?????=====?????~~~~~:????M====:????+++++M:?M??:N==ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ?8M~~M~~~M,,,,?:?????====??????~~~~~M????=====:????++++MM==O?==8?,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂ $$+777++D?,,,::::::::????~~~~~~~~~~~~===?=??M=$?M+++++NM+777+M$MÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂ MIIIIII8ZZ,,,:::::::?????~~~~~~~~~~~~==M?????====++++NNNIIIIIMIÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ $77777IIIM,:::::::?????~~~~~~~~~~~~====????====+++M88N$$$$$ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂMZZZZIIÂÂ :::::::MDMM:~~~~~~N~~~~~====N?M=====+MÂÂ$$MZZZMÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂM:::::::::~~~~?????O~~==========MÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ====Z+++++??????IIIIIOMMZ77MÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ M=+++++MDDDDDDDDIIII777ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂM++++?DIIIIIIIIIIÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MM???MM
That is cool. Nice job!
Why are we making "text" images? It seems like a cool idea, but why can't you just draw the images?

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
RoyalCardMan said:
That is cool. Nice job!
Why are we making "text" images? It seems like a cool idea, but why can't you just draw the images?
Because he wants to use ASCII art. It IS a cool idea, and why would he need to draw the images?
Oops, didn't get the ASCII part.
I would gladly join the cause.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn