Gaming RPG PvP over wifi game titles?

xtinct84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so im working my way through Ragarnok Online DS to open up wifi play and I just started thinking. Does Ragarnok Online for DS even have solo or team PvP gameplay over the wifi option? Or is it all just co-op PvE dungeon crawl crap?

What about Phantasy Star 0? Wifi PvP play?

NintenCraig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know how about PS0, but there's no PvP in RODS...
hate2.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate have some vs. mode missions if you talk to the king? Of course that doesn't have WiFi, but maybe they kept that in the sequel, which does have wifi.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly what I was thinking of when Echo of Time was released.

They should come up with 2v2 PvP or something. Or maybe even 3v3
ohmy.gif
. 1v1 would be kind of lame because I'm sure there's at least one character overpowered. But, that can be included just to have some leadberboard or something.

xtinct84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If an RPG developer included this sort of arena style team pvp feature for wifi gameplay, that would definatly be a hit for the portable gaming community.

Id think any rpg game title with this feature in a portable device could give the big name PC mmorpg's like WoW a run for its money. Perhaps not in capital gains, but in player volume from individuals interested purely in race/class/ability dependant team pvp gameplay.

Phantasy Star Zero aesthetically looks amazing and I was really hoping that it would have such a feature for wifi gameplay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1