‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It's a joke man.

Sorry, I don't get those cold, dry Canadian jokes.

Haha, thanks for trying it out. I'm going to keep working on it and then when I'm finished I will delete it! Or, I might upload that one too.
*Adds Cruddybuddy to Buddy list.*

BoneMonkey, if you add me in your game. Don't make me look like an orc. I'll punch you in the nose. I look like a sexy woman IRL.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
It's a joke man.

317k5q9.gif

rofl cruddy buddies rpg is nuts

Haha, thanks for trying it out. I'm going to keep working on it and then when I'm finished I will delete it! Or, I might upload that one too.

BoneMonkey, if you add me in your game. Don't make me look like an orc. I'll punch you in the nose. I look like a sexy woman IRL.
IF YOU are a sexy woman, then why would you call your self an ORC? The green manly beast? Why must you center your posts? Centering is very manly. Purpling your text is something a female would do.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with your game BM. And if you feel like it, you can add me, if you don't I may ask linkiboy too kill you, uhh, forget what you read about having someone kill you.

Edit: Oh, and you'll definitely need a gripping storyline or good dialog. If you need help with that, I'm one of your go to guys. Writing is one of my specialties, especially creative writing.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It's a joke man.

317k5q9.gif

rofl cruddy buddies rpg is nuts

IF YOU are a sexy woman, then why would you call your self an ORC? The green manly beast? Why must you center your posts? Centering is very manly. Purpling your text is something a female would do.
LEARN TO READ​

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: