OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
i watched the stream last night.

it was a total mark out moment when booker t and diesel made their way there!!!!!

but i was disappointed with the rest, like the nexus dominating the beginning of the rumble,

john morrison being eliminated so soon, john cena and his screwjob.

but the overall worst was del rio winning.

maybe it's because i don't get to watch smackdown that much, but del rio doesn't seem like a main eventer to me.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
johncenafan427 said:
i watched the stream last night.

it was a total mark out moment when booker t and diesel made their way there!!!!!

but i was disappointed with the rest, like the nexus dominating the beginning of the rumble,

john morrison being eliminated so soon, john cena and his screwjob.

but the overall worst was del rio winning.

maybe it's because i don't get to watch smackdown that much, but del rio doesn't seem like a main eventer to me.

No need for me to download it now. Though it isn't a bad thing I'm saying that. I haven't been a been WWE fan, but it doesn't exactly take a genius to know when someone is made to go far, and others are time wasters.

Personally, as much as it bugs me some no name won it, what bugs me more is the whole Anonymous GM of RAW still. They really should cut that out and come up with something better. I mean shit, what was it, a couple months ago, Edge "interviewed" the Anonymous GM? I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Wrestling pretty much had the last nail closed on its coffin when Brock Lesnar left. That was the last time WWE interested me at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte