Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What’s the real problem with Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies? There’s a list of things and I’ll start with Longevity … It does not have the longevity to live very long. The "best before" date just isn’t there. For one it can only output 12 pies. And since flat plates have space for roughly 24 pies, you have to stretch that pie three times its size, making for a very blurry and jaggy sight.

Remember the people buying the Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies are not real connoisseurs. They are going to buy it like they would buy any foodstuff. The Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies could have been a weenie on a stick for all we care. It just so happens that the gimmicky foodstuff of the year is in the pie realm. This really is not a haute cuisine meal. The buzz already is the Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies are boring to eat. I am not talking about newbie buzz, I am talking about year old owners who are just simply bored out of their minds with Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies.

I had one Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies eater view the Fantastic Noodles for the first time, and he was a kid in a candy store, it made me laugh. He was so excited and could not believe the chewyness and al-dente-ness of the noodles and the intense flavour of the sauce. He was blown away with the colors and design of the plastic cup. The only thing he was thinking about was how to get rid of his Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies!

I feel bad for Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies buyers, because they are getting duped on a crappy gimmicky product!

I do give credit to Rowan Hill Bakery for their pie filling, but it’s just a matter of time. Fantastic inc. already has that technology built into their system with the "sweet and sour" flavour of Fantastic Noodles. In fact I see the flavours coming. There is a sweet and sour pork recipe on the PS Network that you can download and cook, using real Fantastic Noodles. You actually cook using the noodles. The dish looks identical to a sweet and sour pork. Fantastic inc. is smart, they are testing the waters. They have Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies technology built in. Just wait till they start producing Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies-like dishes, plus all of the noodle technology they have built into their food. Fantastic inc. is smart not to rain on the Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies parade just yet, as that would just upset people, but the storm is coming and the Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies are not built to stand up against it. They have ZERO scalability, where as Fantastic inc. has the luxury of moving backwards to make itself microwaveable. Also, one nice thing about Fantastic Noodles' cup, is it has the same functionality as the Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies package but does not need the plate. It functions using the cup the noodles came in, to secure it's placement. Much more innovative. Finally there is a patent pending that was posted last year by Fantastic inc. at the launch of the Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies for a cup that is almost identical to the Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies package, like I said the storm is coming and Fantastic inc. is backing up to include this silly gimmick in its product lineup.

Finally, I am just curious to all you Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies buyers out there. When you aren't very hungry, do you really eat Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies??? I didn't think so, like I said Gimmick.

Oh - and I can't leave out the Pizza, red disc of death anybody? Domino's makes crap and has been doing so since their first pizza. How's cardboard working for you? I switched back to a plastic cup. How about that filled crust? My noodles say die already! Anyone's habanero pizza catch on fire lately. WAKE UP!!!

I'm not disgruntled but I hope if any confused newbies read this they just get the facts and buy Fantastic Noodles. Don't be suckered into buying this other junk.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I would like to clarify some comments I made recently regarding Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies. To plunge right into it, you should not ask, "Has Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies ever considered what would happen if a small fraction of its time spent trying to shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it was instead spent on something productive?", but rather, "Which of the seven deadly sins -- pride, envy, anger, sadness, avarice, gluttony, and lust -- does it not commit on a daily basis?". The latter question is the better one to ask because teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain -- with a straight face -- that Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies is a refined organization with the soundest ethics and morals you can imagine. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies's declamations are way off base. Now, I could go off on that point alone, but it has no conscience and therefore no feelings of guilt for wanting to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the theme of this letter, viz., that its diatribes are out of step with democratic practices of equity and fair play? I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that its argument that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies itself) is hopelessly flawed and utterly circuitous.

Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies says that without its superior guidance, we will go nowhere. But then it turns around and says that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. You know, you can't have it both ways, Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies. If you wonder why I take the stance that I do, it's because no one likes being attacked by bilious barmpots. Even worse, Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies exploits our fear of those attacks -- which it claims will evolve by next weekend into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks -- as a pretext to retain an institution which, twist and turn as you like, is and remains a disgrace to humanity. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that by comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more boisterous, repugnant, and addlepated society, all thanks to Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies's pronouncements.

This is particularly interesting when you consider that most people react to Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies's incontinent ballyhoos as they would to having a pile of steaming pig manure dumped on their doorstep. Even when they can cope, they resent having to do so. Speaking of resentment, it's definitely astounding that Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies has found a way to work the words "establishmentarianism" and "deanthropomorphization" into its claims. However, you may find it even more astounding that its ability to capitalize on the economic chaos, racial tensions, and social discontent of the current historical moment can be explained in large part by the following. My dream is for tired eyes to open and see clearly, broken spirits to find new energy, and weary arms to find the strength to confront and reject all manifestations of clericalism.

The acid test for Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies's "kinder, gentler" new ultimata should be, "Do they still force square pegs into round holes?" If the answer is yes then we can conclude that if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies's litanies, one is promptly condemned as scornful, contumelious, ophidian, or whatever epithet Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation. There is only one way to stop Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies from challenging all I stand for. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of unregenerate talebearers, people who are willing to give our propaganda fighters an instrument that is very much needed at this time. Then together we can show you, as dispassionately as possible, what kind of splenetic thoughts it is thinking about these days. Together we can show the world that Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies insists that it has no choice but to perpetuate misguided and questionable notions of other dodgy buttinskies' intentions. Its reasoning is that my bitterness at it is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. Yes, I realize that that argument makes no sense, but if everyone does his own, small part, together we can put inexorable pressure on Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies to be a bit more careful about what it says and does.

Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies's legates' thinking is fenced in by many constraints. Their minds are not free because they dare not be. Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies explicitly seeks out situations where its pretentious behavior will be tolerated, condoned, and admired. The logical consequences of that are clear: Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies labels anyone it doesn't like as "narrow-minded". That might well be a better description of it. Some day, I want to reach the broadest possible audience with the message that inequality does not beget equality. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is Rowan Hill Bakery Deep Filled Mince Pies.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
C'mon BM, sureley you've had a beef pot pie or chicken pot pie before? Maybe the bastard spawn that is named "Hot Pockets"? Pizza rolls would probably fall into this category too.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Holy shit I just realised I haven't eaten a single mince pie this Christmas
blink.gif
Must go to Tesco tomorrow.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"There is a sweet and sour pork recipe on the PS Network that you can download and cook,"

I KNEW IT

SONY MADE THESE PIES

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe I just read all that.
grog.gif

I have no interest in the worst pies of all time. I just wanted to know what veho and tshu were writing about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +2