Bertone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I recovered an old 3ds where was installed an old hack with sysnand and emunand. I formatted everything, installed in 11.8 and hacked with my r4. The installation went well but when I want to launch rosalina via the download menu, after "select + L + down" f, I have the menu that appears but the console stops responding. What to do ?
FYI, when I want to start the console without SD card, I have the blue LED flashing 1 time but nothing happens.
Thank you for your help and sorry if my english is bad.

satelman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I recovered an old 3ds where was installed an old hack with sysnand and emunand. I formatted everything, installed in 11.8 and hacked with my r4. The installation went well but when I want to launch rosalina via the download menu, after "select + L + down" f, I have the menu that appears but the console stops responding. What to do ?
FYI, when I want to start the console without SD card, I have the blue LED flashing 1 time but nothing happens.
Thank you for your help and sorry if my english is bad.

Hi. Have you updated to the latest Luma version (9.1)?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, I also try the nightlies. Same freeze
  1. Copy everything off your SD card over to your desktop.
  2. Reformat it as FAT32 + 32 KB cluster size. Use guiformat if it's bigger than 32 GB.
  3. Check the health of the card in a Full Write + Verify test using H2testw.
  4. If the test comes back clean, move your files back onto the card.
  5. Update your custom firmware with the latest boot9strap v1.3, Luma3DS v9.1, and GodMode9 v1.7.1 on both your SD card and CTRNAND.
  6. Check out this tutorial video in case you need a course refresher in Rosalina menu injection:

Reactions: SG6000

Bertone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your answer .
Same issue. Why I can't start payloads with start button and power ON ? It's normal ? Maybe the old hack installed on my 3ds create that ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s