Rope? Bombs?

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
cavernous, monstrously massive, humbling, perhaps even unrealistically so MASSIVE arena
Neyland-1_resize_md.jpg

(for context)

me, *yelling* : ROPE, AND ALSO BOMBS, LEST WE FORGET LAMP OIL. THIS IS WHY WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY, TO CELEBRATE
the VALUE, of this incredible, wonderful phrase. heh, even the words give me chills

in examination, the fullness of the words make us tremble, for he is the one which will let us get what we must, and most importantly what we desire. the basis of our existance, the basis of our society, and even then, they are aslo small, tiny even microscopic, coming down to every atom of us. lamp.....oil.....rope.....bombs....... ah, thye beauty of life. the beauty of Am.erica! *tjhe word america makes the crowd absolutely tremble, heres witness account of what follows*

everyone starts running, screaming , yelling and hollering around, small, tight knit fight communites break out, and within the span of 1 second they go through the entirety of societal evolution (finding the fires, society, democracy, commusim, america, then the fall of sicety) and again and again every second small fight clubs break out and go through life as we know it in a hyperbolically overexaggerated fashion, quite humorously almost, showing the the futiliyu of society and the human psyche
as this nearly biblical event is unfolding out, the stadium catches on fire, due to the simultaneous 66 thunder strikes hitting the stadium mathematically in its most weak spots, causing it to catch fire (its wooden) and burning up like the concept of love after a morning out. the worlds third largest fire breaks out as these small microcosmical societies are burned alive due to the stadiums fire heat.

subsequently, the stadium becomes somewhat of a travesty, causing it to become what history will remember as the Furnace of Giants, becoming so big and hot and at the same time heated up to a suitable temperature for cooking the hypothetical meal of Giants.

but perhaps....not as hypothetical after all.
:teach:

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)