Room of the Sleeping Dead

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Unorigin, Feb 22, 2009.

Feb 22, 2009

Room of the Sleeping Dead by Unorigin at 10:49 AM (781 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Unorigin

Newcomer Unorigin Member

May 11, 2008
    hi, I'm not sure if anyone had this but...after I went over from the Harry event and took a ship to Zhyperus(Spelling), I triggered an event by Fighting two [Ruff Ruffians] in the town bar , deposited my cash and proceeded to save, while saving my game hung, and I restarted.

Now, upon doing so I noticed that my save file wrote
    Level: 1 -Hours : 7:07 Parting ways chapter"

when my actual level was 18, the play time was right and I thought I misread things, however, upon starting the game, It seems that I ended up at the very start of the game with a little difference, my level was 18 and my monsters were with me, I was in the castle which Pankras was seen at the very start pacing, I thought I was a glitch that brought me to the wrong place, but I could not get out of the castle, nor speak to anyone as they were "Sleeping" . The exit to the castle castle said something along the lines of "Don't go out...*zzz* its..dangerous...".

I'm kinda wondering if anyone had this problem? [​IMG]
  2. icanhearpudding

Newcomer icanhearpudding Newbie

Feb 17, 2009
    United States
    hey man, i also ran into an error, i made a topic above yours. I think that until some sort of patch comes out, theres no real point to attempting to play this game through. Theres just too many errors
  3. rasputin

Member rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    The posters at china SC forums seem to think the new v3.0sp5 released with an incorrect ndsinfo.dat that forces the wrong save file size for this game (i far as I can make via google translate), they are all downloading JMR's of ndsinfo.dat file to correct it. Dunno if this relates to your problems.