ROMS

• Thread starter thekirbymaster
  • Start date
  • Views 2,054
  • Replies 10
T

thekirbymaster

OP
How do I download ROMs off this site? I see news on the new ROMs but how do I actually download them?
frown.gif

T

thekirbymaster

OP
oops. i didn't know. i forgot what the rules said. sorry. i hope i don't get suspended or banned for this. i just wanted 1 rom and I can't find it anywhere. it was just after i posted this topic when i remembered. im really really sorry.

Blue_GoD

Infected Mushroom
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i don't agree with that rule because nowadays is very hard to find roms, i have mIRC and i go to f-servs but my DCC gets 0,001 kb/s - dunno why - so i have to download from the sites, wich is dificult to find

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
It depends also of which roms you wish to download. If it's only gba roms you wish, then you cry like a baby cause the gba scene link is on the main page of the site, you can find whatever you want in it. If you wish other thing try peer to peer connection.

Rahh enough of those children.

Blue_GoD

Infected Mushroom
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It depends also of which roms you wish to download. If it's only gba roms you wish, then you cry like a baby cause the gba scene link is on the main page of the site, you can find whatever you want in it. If you wish other thing try peer to peer connection.

Rahh enough of those children.
lol you're a funny guy, i like you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1