ROMs won't appear except for moonshl2.nds on R4i 3DS (I'll give .005 BTC to anyone who can help me)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ThatDandyMan, Oct 27, 2014.

1. ThatDandyMan
    OP

ThatDandyMan Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 27, 2014
    United States
    Odessa, Florida
    Howdy. Today I just recieved my R4i SDHC 3DS RTS in the mail and I've been having a hell of a lot of trouble setting it up.

I've installed the latest kernal for my supported device from r4i-sdhc.com and it boots up like a champ with everything in the menu working. It's all fine until I hit the 'Games' button and the only ROM that appears in the moonshl2.nds. My entire ROMs folder is nowhere to be found and I cannot use the file browser to view to root of my SD card.

I'm in serious need of help right now and I'm willing to reward .005 BTC (~$2) to anyone who is able to resolve this.
    Thanks

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this does not work on my DSi either. I'll be trying this on my DS Lite in a few, as well as older kernals (if I can find them).

E2: Also forgot to say that all of my ROMs are uncompressed .nds files.

UPDATE: I've (sorta) found a fix! Apparently all of the ROMs have to be placed in the moonshl2 folder. I really hate this but I'm OK with it if my games work. I'd still love to know how to run the games in their separate folder.

Now here's the real question: Is there a way to store my ROMs in it's own seperate folder? Right now I'm forced to keep all of the ROMs in the moonshl2 folder.