roms online

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by ptpeter, Jun 23, 2006.

Jun 23, 2006

roms online by ptpeter at 4:00 PM (1,954 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. ptpeter
    OP

Newcomer ptpeter Member

United States
    just wondering,

Can you play roms through something like a supercard online? like mario kart and metroid? or will you get booted like xbox live when you play with copies?

2. 5uck3rpunch

Member 5uck3rpunch Surf Monster!

United States
    I can vouch for that - you CAN play all the commercial ROMS online with no issues......

3. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

You can perfectly play online games with any flash kit (supercard, M3, EZ, anything.)

This question has been asked so many times, I'd like you guys to make an effort and use the search function.
    Please understand that it becomes annoying to answer the same questions over and over again everyday [​IMG]

Thanks.

4. ptpeter
    OP

Newcomer ptpeter Member

United States
    thanks a ton guys, but just so you know I searched "roms online" and nothing really comes up. Thanks!

5. XeNoGeaR

Member XeNoGeaR GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    ahh whatever......its ok to help always people out hen just put them somewhere into the search world with 20000 topics [​IMG]

6. Hydra_Hunter

Newcomer Hydra_Hunter Newbie

United States
    yep it works. I play my mkds (with wifi course hack) online a lot using an m3 sd

7. civ8888

Newcomer civ8888 Newbie

United States
    Well I'm actually happy this got confirmed. I searched alot, but all the searches that I ran with "ban" came up with forum bans. Not actual Wifi bans. Thanks for the info. Although I had already PM'ed some guy and he was more than happy to let me know. Thanks guys this forum rocks my socks.