wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
review.gif
Romhacking.net
Your Translatioon/Hack Source
rhdnlogo.png

Romhacking.net (RHDN) has been a source of hacks, translation patches, utilities, guides, and information since 2005. New users should have no fear; it is really simple to add a patch to an existing clean ROM and will only take a few seconds. Thanks to the community at RHDN it is easier than ever to play some of your favorite games in your native language. Give the database a search, you never know what you will find.

icon11.gif
RHDN Homepage
icon11.gif
RHDN Forum
icon11.gif
Holy Umbrella - Dondera's Wild!! 11/3/09 English Translation (SNES)
discuss.png
Discuss

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naveedy said:
always been a big fan of this site.
Indeed.

Have had this site bookmark for ages. I check it out every once and again. Grabbed a Super Mario 64 hack that was pretty interesting. Not incredible by any means, but worth checking out. Here's a link to that.

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
I always liked this site too, since there aren't many sites on the net which focus so much on rommodification as Romhacking.net does!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been checking the site regularly for a while now, and it's got some good hacks.
It completely lacks any DS rom hacks though, I still want to see a full level hack of New Super Mario Bros personally.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
That site's really cool. I entered it before and browsed through it. It's a very informative site.
smile.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
It completely lacks any DS rom hacks though, I still want to see a full level hack of New Super Mario Bros personally.
yeah that's its one problem, they don't host anything for current consoles. probably to avoid legal trouble.
still, it's a great site. they've still got some translations on there that i made back in the whirlpool days, from like 2002-2004. makes me feel old damnit.

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bollocks said:
RupeeClock said:
yeah that's its one problem, they don't host anything for current consoles. probably to avoid legal trouble.
still, it's a great site. they've still got some translations on there that i made back in the whirlpool days, from like 2002-2004. makes me feel old damnit.

..... yea too bad they don't make any for the DS.

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
I've been checking the site regularly for a while now, and it's got some good hacks.

Well, I read at a forum that the Author of the promising New Super Mario bros. Editior sadly has abandoned the project. He said that the code was so bad written in the first place and that he wouldnt have time to rewrite it and optimize it. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!

Rommstain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
bollocks said:
RupeeClock said:
Not hosting any hacks for current generation consoles is the site admin's policy, enforced to evade possible C&D letters, but you are free to discuss such projects on the forum.

Nice to see that someone still remembers the good ol' Whirlpool! Ah, how I miss those quirky little news posts...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2