Romhacking.net got a update to 3.0 Modern look seems nice.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I hope this isn't against rules, cause i wasn't trying to break any of them, just sharing my opinion. I visit Romhacking.net for news on some new rom hacks. (NO THERE IS NO ROMS) and I found they updated the site now 3.0

Untitled.png

ROMhacking.net has refreshed its look for the modern age! Our new theme (RHDN Boss) and layout focuses on two fronts. First, we have provided mobile and tablet friendly viewing with a new responsive design. This new design covers both site and forum. We’ve moved to HTML5/CSS3 with jQuery which will allow us to make many further enhancements going forward such as enhancing our forms, adding AJAX capabilities, search as you type, and more.

The second focus of the refresh was increasing the visibility of the many great works in our database. We have added several new widgets to enhance visibility of new material, as well as existing material. Visibility will also see a boost with our entry into social media. We have added tweet and share buttons to all of our entry pages to get the word out on your favorite works. We are currently considering additional solutions to further increase visibility internally such as RHDN likes, favorites, or recommendations.

I'm quite appealed by the new look, one reason is cause GBATemp has recently updated and the new Theme gives it a new look, so I'm glad to see other sites improve as well. Nice to have stuff in common. :P

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It was about time, the previous theme looked really outdated.
They tried hard to make the site look cleaner but the actual content is still a mess and some parts of the theme don't look polished. Oh well, it's better than the old one.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was about time, the previous theme looked really outdated.
They tried hard to make the site look cleaner but the actual content is still a mess and some parts of the theme don't look polished. Oh well, it's better than the old one.
As we all know by Mighty No.9, "Is better than nothing." :P

I suppose isn't much but is least not outdated from 2006 :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end