Hacking ROM to Wii?

suitmypants

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just curious, is there any programs that allow you to transfer Pokemons from D/P Roms, to the Wii for Pokemon Battle Revolution?

suitmypants

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works fine. I was just wondering is there a way to get a saved Pearl/Diamond ROM file from the PC and transfer those Pokemons to the Wii?

Chlikaflok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll take a quick guess that this is about Pokémon Battle Revolution, and explain in more than 4 words (and a release version) what we have at the moment, and what we'll need to achieve DS->Wii compatibility for Slot-2/R4 devices.

Right now, we have, as arctic_flame said, homebrew applications to dump the save files from an original cartridge over to either a flash cart, or directly to a PC, and we have the power to put a save back into that place (an original cart). What we'll need, and I don't know if that is possible, is something that'll read what pokémon we have in our team/boxes (that we have, look at PokéSav) and create/append a battle pass(or a whole PBR savegame, anything will do) that'll be able to be transfered to the Wii using SD cards.

At the moment, that's how I think we'll be able to go around the problem we currently have with Pokémon Battle Revolution.

Now, if what you were referring to with this post was not Pokémon Battle Revolution, and I don't really think I'm wrong, but it could happen, even though the post date matches with the release of Pokémon Battle Revolution, then I'm sorry and please disregard what I said...

Cheers, and here's hoping for a solution to play with the little guys I specially trained just to play PBR
frown.gif

Chlikaflok

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.