Bowser128

King Koopa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sure there's an answer to this question somewhere, but I have looked and I can't find it so here goes. I know when I update the firmware on my M3 I have to patch my ROMs with the latest GM, but my question is, do I have to patch clean ROMs or is it possible I could just re-patch ROMs that were patched by earlier GMs? (I haven't updated my M3 in a VERY long time)

Any help will be much appreciated
smile.gif

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the last at least 7 updates, you don't really have to repatch the rom but when you do repatch them, YES, it must be clean dumps. So keep your clean dumps pal.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the only times you need to repatch/redump is when the onboard firmware is changed so radically that games become broken. this is why around the 15-18 block you had to redump.

Bowser128

King Koopa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
:'( Oh well I suppose I'm going to have to get some new clean dumps (my firmware is 14, every ROM I've tried with it has worked apart from Star Fox and Mario Hoops). Thanks for the replies anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    katebeyond @ katebeyond: Monster Hunter Stories 2 Save Does anyone have a 100% complete storyline save?