ROM Hacking: I am new and I need help with fire emblem fates pls

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Altari, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Altari
    OP

Altari Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2017
    check!
    Hi, I am new in this page and with romhacking. I like so much fir emblem fates and it bother me that they censored parts of the game, like accesories, scripts and minigames. I am trying to collect these files from the original japanese fire emblem rom and put them in the european version of the game, but I am lost,I have no idea how to do that. i have homebrew launcher in the 3ds and some tools but nothing more, because I am scared to break something in the 3ds. I would like to learn more about romhacking, and I was all day searching in internet and nothing. I need help pls, I extracted the descrypted .3ds file and I cant understand nothing. I have the original special edition game. If is posible game hacking some games,I supose that I can modify the original came in the card a little, restauring what they censured. Please i need help.

2. Omegablu

Omegablu We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    No offense, but try the search bar in this forum before making a new post like this. Your search would have rewarded you with this:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-rom-hacking-general-thread.434509/
    Try asking your question there, though I think that completely decensoring Fates (or even a decent partial job) is a quite a bit out of your league considering your current knowledge.

KunoichiZ likes this.