ROM Hack ROM Hacking: I am new and I need help with fire emblem fates pls

Altari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am new in this page and with romhacking. I like so much fir emblem fates and it bother me that they censored parts of the game, like accesories, scripts and minigames. I am trying to collect these files from the original japanese fire emblem rom and put them in the european version of the game, but I am lost,I have no idea how to do that. i have homebrew launcher in the 3ds and some tools but nothing more, because I am scared to break something in the 3ds. I would like to learn more about romhacking, and I was all day searching in internet and nothing. I need help pls, I extracted the descrypted .3ds file and I cant understand nothing. I have the original special edition game. If is posible game hacking some games,I supose that I can modify the original came in the card a little, restauring what they censured. Please i need help.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am new in this page and with romhacking. I like so much fir emblem fates and it bother me that they censored parts of the game, like accesories, scripts and minigames. I am trying to collect these files from the original japanese fire emblem rom and put them in the european version of the game, but I am lost,I have no idea how to do that. i have homebrew launcher in the 3ds and some tools but nothing more, because I am scared to break something in the 3ds. I would like to learn more about romhacking, and I was all day searching in internet and nothing. I need help pls, I extracted the descrypted .3ds file and I cant understand nothing. I have the original special edition game. If is posible game hacking some games,I supose that I can modify the original came in the card a little, restauring what they censured. Please i need help.
No offense, but try the search bar in this forum before making a new post like this. Your search would have rewarded you with this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-rom-hacking-general-thread.434509/
Try asking your question there, though I think that completely decensoring Fates (or even a decent partial job) is a quite a bit out of your league considering your current knowledge.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Asdolo @ Asdolo: nice update!