Trophies
XP
Country
Shaun wake up
laugh.gif

1527 - Crash of the Titans (E)

1526 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Trading Card Game

1525 - Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth

Unfortunately we're all very busy testing our eye Age to play any of these games...
shy.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the U.S. version of Crash came out a few days back, and though it's okay as a platformer to keep on the backburner for a rainy day, I don't think it's all that.

FMA...the fact alone that it's a card game is ample reason for me not to bother with this game, but also that it's FMA. No ty.

The new Avatar game is actually pretty decent, made off of the exact same design as the first, but probably not going to do it for folks who aren't fans of the anime.

ROM flood? More like a ROM drizzle.
wink.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I forsee a flood soon, there are almost 100 undumped games ATM and over 200 releases (I think) over the next 6 weeks.
Saying that I said this a few months ago and it was just steady releases and now there is a large back catalouge.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
lol guys sometimes we arn't as fast at adding releases due to many different reasons, doesn't mean we don't know about them! This is one of the things we will be looking at when deciding on new mods etc.
I don't really consider 3 dumps a flood either lol :/ Anyone remember the flood of JPN GBA ROMs by MUGS years ago? Now that was a real flood!

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember the 3 day DS flood when the DS scene kicked off, it was just after that I start the Undumped list.
If WRG came back we would have a huge flood of Japanese titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots