Rolling Stone Agrees...Once more with feeling...

Frank1213

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the Rolling Stone post about my buddies band that made their video out of their rock band avatars. I put it up here about a week ago asking for opinions and I'm going to do it again because I didn't get very many and I do not go to rolling stone.com everyday because most music today sucks.This song however does not and I go to this site everyday.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...al-video-of-09/

Hope this stirs up a little conversation and buzz because I really do want these guys to do well.

Frank1213

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is how having an opinion works on the internet and of all places I can't believe I have to beg for this here but.

A = this is cool man and the song isn't half bad either.

B = this suck fool why you frontin.

I will be happy with either and its worth noting that I hate the word viral and until the interwebs came along if you had that word associated with something you had it usually meant you needed a shot or to tell your sex partners up front that they were playing with fire...

Also its worth noting that they've been contacted by (Unnamed people) and mixed in to the possible add list for (A Denny's rock menu dish). Yet I can't get more than 3 people from GBA temp to say anything about it.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can't stomach rock band or guitar hero.

Dumbest franchises ever.

They deter kids from picking up real instruments in favor of a game that they can become good at instead.

So sadly I won't wacth this. Thats how an opinion works on the internet.

Frank1213

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... valid enough... but the deal here is that these gentlemen actually played the instruments that you are hearing. And they have been a band for the better part of way too long and hopefully this is their time.

But in light of the new non-opinion opinion I have been allowed to edit a new choice in as.

C = My opinion is that opinions are not all they are cracked up to be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Is anyone familiar with former forum opg.life ? I missed the transition to the new forum over...